User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: WK07: Championship Finals (5-1) Allen Knight vs. (5-2) Wuxia (Allen Knight Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK07: Championship Finals (5-1) Allen Knight vs. (5-2) Wuxia (Allen Knight Wins)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Allen Knight
    @Wuxia

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: WK07: Championship Finals (5-1) Allen Knight vs. (5-2) Wuxia

Check.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
    ho's neva come to ya dirty ass crib, aint w/ that foul shit see
    always tellin u Naboo cuz ur Padmé have'em thrownin up till it reaches another galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen Knight
    & u lie about havin money, ya crib shows wat being poor feels like
    actin rich but ur broke ass Padmé show ur 2 different bitches in real life
    Quote Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
    His hairs a MESS. Women point & laugh when they see him around
    some1 better get this catacomb or he’s gettin buried miles below ground

what's after Padmé? Han Solo flips? omg it's time to wreck this dude
    no matter what condition ur Harrison Ford need Indiana Jones to find what's left of u
    Last edited by Wuxia; September 13th, 2023 at 10:52 PM

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Check sorry been busy will drop asap.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Ok aka BROKE LESNAR...

U went to rehab for fuckin dudes & u relapsed this fags gone
    Cuz Broke Back Mountain dudes in a tent w/ a cowboy hat on
    Last edited by Allen Knight; September 18th, 2023 at 08:58 PM
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Re: WK07: Championship Finals (5-1) Allen Knight vs. (5-2) Wuxia (OPEN FOR VOTES)

I felt they were both put together nicely. I thought Harrison was a slight reach but after reading it a few times it worked, and broke back mountain must be a played concept but idk if it was ever really used on broke, still thought it was funny af, and worded pretty smooth, but overall I felt the personal angel broke used is was what edged this for him imo. I mean it was a dope little battle but Wu had a harsh personal over aks funny nameflip and sealed it imo. Good shit y’all

Mvgt Wu

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: WK07: Championship Finals (5-1) Allen Knight vs. (5-2) Wuxia (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Brokeback mountain dudes again !! lol shit was funny. set up was nice and flowed into the punch but i feel like his punch was a bit simplistic. Especially compared to his competitor's punch. Wu i think had a nice personal /wp, i held off on voting but the "Hair is in For'd" was a slight reach that makes sense. The setup introduced the theme of movies and was a misdirection into referencing one of his competitor's previous battles and an angle for a punch i didnt expect. +points for harshness. i like that mean shit. While AK had a smooth read i prefer the more viscous punch with a bit more substance. Good drop fellas

v/Wu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

felt the "Ford" part in Wux bar was too much of reach, I re-read that shit like 5 times and gave up on it. AK's bar was simple and probably played but I haven't been around in years so it got a little laugh out of me which is enough.

v/AK

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Ultimate Warrior
    NOW YOU MUST DEAL WITH THE CREATION OF ALL THE UNPLEASANTRIES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS I FEEL THE INJECTION FROM THE GODS ABOVE!

Battle Record
    8-5

Idk i think ford was a stretch for me. Broke back mountain was funny and worded nice but .. idk i gotta edge it to AK here.

I liked wux bar till the for/ford play man

V/AK

Brokeback Mountain is one of the most unoriginal nameplays you could use on my dad. But I was told not to worry about that and since I thought it was funny enough I'm going with AK.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Preston and Ivy View Post
    Brokeback Mountain is one of the most unoriginal nameplays you could use on my dad. But I was told not to worry about that and since I thought it was funny enough I'm going with AK.
    Lol okay Brokeback Mountain is one of my favorite movies but the book is so much better in terms of leading you into the emotions of their first encounter together. Sorry old man but I liked it alot.

Battle Record
    32-6

4-2 AK wins