User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9
Showing results 121 to 133 of 133

Thread: Ransom Writers Chat

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: Ransom Writers Chat

NOTICE! next week is another themed battle. There will be a choice to be made and it will be first come first serve. so first to check in will also add who they want to take the persona off for that battle.

@H Dot Verseman @Virbius @ItsBav @HEK TEAFY @Jack Hallows @Wuxia @mal diction @daveDILLY @Homicidal @Slayerr. @KnoXville @Spree @Zqlkular @Fresh @FaQEyeReddit @Unfukwitable @Mimic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Not Chree talking about respect. shit’s like Joseph Fritzl leaving negative reviews for childcare services on Yelp. Doesn’t mean a whole lot.

Cherrypicking Bible quotes too. What about the part where Leviticus said thou shalt not be a rizzless weasel shit, Chree? Jack going to heaven and Chree going to Europe. lol.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

@Chree where did I beg you to do it for free? I said I'm starting a non-profit and was after a mastering engineer, money was never mentioned. You said you had "good music gear" which I assumed meant an at least semi-pro set up, not FL & some £150 headphones. You've got a weird narrative going on here I don't quite get it.
    Also - I wrote the bars for that track, produced the beat & recorded it in a few hours & it's still way better than that Linkin Park shit. I said centre the snare & widen the crash, its basic stuff. It's impossible to tell how the drums were sequenced & pretty irrelevant. You also said you copy drum samples & use the beatboxing method which are contradicting each other. It's a bit lame airing all this shit out on here so I'll audio battle you when I'm back from holiday in a couple of weeks so you'll have a fortnight head start & you'll still get smoked.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

@Chree

Bags is not deleting your posts. I have been deleting your posts. Bags did not ask me, we have had no conversation, I took it entirely upon myself to remove them.

Could care less about your beef, but if you want to post an audio and air your grievances out, you can talk your shit in chat, and post your audios in the proper audio sections.

This is a tournament, not an off topic forum for you to post your diss verses

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

@Nohbody I missed what Chree posted but respect for keeping it on topic.
    I'm gonna re-open the thread cuz there's a couple of things I need to post, I'll open a thread in audio battles that should hopefully keep it contained.

Battle Record
    88-55
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    @Chree

Bags is not deleting your posts. I have been deleting your posts. Bags did not ask me, we have had no conversation, I took it entirely upon myself to remove them.

Could care less about your beef, but if you want to post an audio and air your grievances out, you can talk your shit in chat, and post your audios in the proper audio sections.

If you have time can you edit the posting permissions so only mods can create threads in random writers? If not I’ll do it later today

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

I'll do it in a minute.

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    0-1

@Chree

but bags did lock the thread after asking me a question dumbass.

Thats why the thread was called "Bags lies so much he locked the thread." I swear the mods are dumb af.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
    but bags did lock the thread after asking me a question dumbass.

Thats why the thread was called "Bags lies so much he locked the thread." I swear the mods are dumb af.
    yea, like i said. . . im not picking on you or anything

just, if you want to diss him, do it, but it goes in the audio forum.

If you want to talk shit, do it in the chat.

Despite your complaints with everything, the mods already have a hard enough job on their hands making the battles, organizing each week, keeping track of everything etc. . You can call them stupid, but their time and efforts should be appreciated by everyone. the last thing they need to deal with is removing posts that shouldn't even be there and back tracking to declutter the forum. Remember, there are still other people in the tournament that are just here to compete and enjoy themselves, don't let your personal gripes spill over and ruin it for others. At the end of the day, its not that serious and we should all just be here to have fun

carry on boys

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    If you have time can you edit the posting permissions so only mods can create threads in random writers? If not I’ll do it later today
    done... i think i did it correctly lol

let me know if there are any issues

Battle Record
    0-1

done... i think i did it correctly lol

let me know if there are any issues
    Dont private message me bum. but yeah you fixed it.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
    Dont private message me bum. but yeah you fixed it.
    Before you start to get too far out of pocket, let me just give you your 1 and only warning. I'm not the fucking one bro.

Sort out your 8 year old temper tantrums or ill do it for you.

Battle Record
    0-1

Before you start to get too far out of pocket, let me just give you your 1 and only warning. I'm not the fucking one bro.

Sort out your 8 year old temper tantrum or ill fucking do it for you.
    This site turned gay so do what ever gay shit youre thinking of.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z