User Tag List

Page 230 of 239 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 229 230 231 ... LastLast
Showing results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3574

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

You took it too far

- - - Updated - - -

Ride it out was funny though

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Just so y’all know … u guys can DM me your bars if u don’t want them sitting waiting for the other person to drop

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    Just so y’all know … u guys can DM me your bars if u don’t want them sitting waiting for the other person to drop
    Not with the way you bite

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I’ll dm a bar to you tonight

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    i respectfully decline. Virb says the D was too hard on my cadaver... give the win to Fresh..
    Ahah, yeah I was gonna make a joke about that at the time but I didn’t want my vote post to be funnier than you guys’ battle bars, that would’ve just been rude.

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    Not with the way you bite
    Come on man, I’m running outta material

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Come on man, I’m running outta material
    Lmfao

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    Ahah, yeah I was gonna make a joke about that at the time but I didn’t want my vote post to be funnier than you guys’ battle bars, that would’ve just been rude.
    my bar was serious. i was planning murder. and you lie, you were definitely trying to set me up for the next cypher with that one cuh lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my bar was serious. i was planning murder. and you lie, you were definitely trying to set me up for the next cypher with that one cuh lol
    Shushh, we’re not supposed to openly discuss our little Ransom tourney votes in exchange for cypher setups deal!

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    Shushh, we’re not supposed to openly discuss our little Ransom tourney votes in exchange for cypher setups deal!
    The last time you ran some was outta the sign up threads n back to the cypher section

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

i see you @Clout you can only run so long, imma get that ass.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    The last time you ran some was outta the sign up threads n back to the cypher section
    Nah last time I ran some I was chasing that Arab money: Iran sum.

Battle Record
    22-3

Red face Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

i see you @Clout you can only run so long, imma get that ass.
    Stop private messaging me it’s weird, idk you or care to for that matter , MV call me a bitch in dms for not caring for his offer/greeting. but stay thirstier for me than the usual American bitch is for my time and attention. Step off little fella it’s legit weird.
    Last edited by Clout; August 29th, 2024 at 04:12 PM
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    142-67

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    Stop private messaging me it’s weird, idk you or care to for that matter , MV call me a bitch in dms for not caring for his offer/greeting. but stay thirstier for me than the usual American bitch is for my time and attention. Step off little fella it’s legit weird.
    Sup dude

Battle Record
    62-23

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    it mattered enough for you to make a post about it. as you can see im not American. i am Japanese. i live in Konoho Village, stupid. out here explaining yourself, as you keep ducking this fade. i cant wait to get those cheeks
    Last edited by MV; August 29th, 2024 at 04:37 PM