User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Today's the DAY. "Deadly Venoms Vol. 1" is OUT NOW!

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Today's the DAY. "Deadly Venoms Vol. 1" is OUT NOW!

"Deadly Venoms Vol. 1" is NOW AVAILABLE in ALL online music stores. 30 beats for $15.

"Deadly Venoms Vol. 1" is NOW AVAILABLE in ALL online music stores. 30 beats for $15.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: Today's the DAY. "Deadly Venoms Vol. 1" is OUT NOW!

going to give this listen tonight

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    going to give this listen tonight
    That's what's up. Appreciate it. I have Volume 2 finished. It will be out in a few weeks.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

this is some sonically 90s boom bap fucking dopeness my man

really digging that black mamba beat. Boomslan is hard af.

still a lot to listen through. wont lie, some of these makes me want to dust my mic off lol

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    this is some sonically 90s boom bap fucking dopeness my man

really digging that black mamba beat. Boomslan is hard af.

still a lot to listen through. wont lie, some of these makes me want to dust my mic off lol
    Haha word! My favorite type of beats are the kind that just put you in a daze. Like, I know I did something right when I finish the beat and listen to the playback, then a minute or so later I snap out of it. Since my aim is to emphasize the lyrics more than anything, I try to make each beat put the writer on the spot.