User Tag List

Page 467 of 524 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 466 467 468 477 517 ... LastLast
Showing results 6,991 to 7,005 of 7848

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

the fact you said you have cousins and parents who are alive and actually healthy, the way you said it made it sound sarcastic towards me. which was fucked up, I hope your parents die at the christmas dinner table.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Whoa whoa that’s not the Christmas spirit!

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    the fact you said you have cousins and parents who are alive and actually healthy, the way you said it made it sound sarcastic towards me. which was fucked up, I hope your parents die at the christmas dinner table.
    If you're going to take it personally every time somebody brings up their healthy mom, healthy dad, healthy cousin, healthy wife, and healthy children then you should reconsider your purpose in being here. The staff and I have already discussed what direction we wanted RB to move into for 2024. We already self-identify as the best text battling site online today, but we're also going to focus on what matters most to us and our members. That being family. We will focus on text battling and family-related activities such as Mother/Son Team Battles and Cousin-Only 1-2 Punch Cyphers.

You know what you are doing, or do you.

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to let you use my statistic system for the league to and embed it on here, maybe be nicer to me from now on.

- - - Updated - - -

for real tho that would be pretty cool tho and it would show actual contenders. and suggest match ups.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Smh

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I would love to use your statistic system Dia but you have to get over the fuck my life mom is dead attitude. There are just way too many people here who have PMed me their frustrations about being unable to openly talk about how much they love and enjoy spending time with their moms and dads because they're afraid you will doxx them.

smh dont' act like you wasn't making a dig at me you sarcastic prick.

- - - Updated - - -

also will you be buying your new rottie puppy anything for christmas? my tree is going to be filled with shit for the cats and dog lmfao, but can't keep the cats out of the tree I got a bad as spray bottle that terrifies them though and they get tf out of there.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Who shit in this guys bed? That was vicious

Battle Record
    32-6

smh dont' act like you wasn't making a dig at me you sarcastic prick.

- - - Updated - - -

also will you be buying your new rottie puppy anything for christmas? my tree is going to be filled with shit for the cats and dog lmfao, but can't keep the cats out of the tree I got a bad as spray bottle that terrifies them though and they get tf out of there.
    Woofster is literally cooking in my mom's oven as we speak so he won't be getting shit for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia
    Thanks, man. I'm just happy my cousin is alive and well. It means alot to my mom and dad, and his wife and kids too. My mom is cooking our Christmas Day turkey right now. It's literally in the oven. She's going to bring the oven with her when she comes over this Friday. I had a video chat with her about an hour ago, she looked really happy about it. I've never seen her look so alive and well before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Christmas is going to be a blast this year. Mom and Dad will be here this Friday, the wife and kids are super excited to see them. My cousin was able to do the whole "Home For The Holidays" surprise thing for his family. He made it seem as if he wasn't going to get leave, but showed up at his daughter's dance recital in full uniform. It was really heartwarming. We're all just glad he's safe. He's bringing his family out here on Christmas Day. I'm just really thankful that everybody I love and who are dear to my heart are still with us today. Best time of the year for me. What about you guys? I hope you all feel as much happiness around Christmas as I do. We all have healthy parents who love us and families of our own that make Christmas that much more special to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    brutal lmao

tell me that wasn't a troll at me I'll suck your mf dick.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Definitely not a troll

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto
    Wuxia I need you to tell me I can talk about my healthy mom and how much she means to me this Christmas without Dia doxxing my shit. Plz do something about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh
    Wuxia do you think its alright if I mention how grateful I am to have a healthy mom? Will Dia doxx me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amen
    Wuxia ask Fresh if his healthy mom wears tube socks, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt
    Joaquin around the Christmas tree
    At the Christmas party hop
    Mistletoe hung where you can see
    Every couple tries to stop
    Joaquin around the Christmas tree
    Let the Christmas spirit ring
    Later we'll have some pumpkin pie
    And we'll do some caroling

These are just a few examples of the PMs I get regarding you Dia.

Battle Record
    96-70

Lmao @ moms tube socks

you want to be lenox'd too.

Battle Record
    32-6

you want to be lenox'd too.
    Lmao. Anyways, now that we talked it all out I think we're good now bro. I hope you will have a great Christmas this year. I love the dogs/cats Christmas Tree idea. You sure know how to make a guy laugh when he least expects it. Do you still need a tester for your site? You don't even have to pay me. I'll just do that shit for free. No probs. You want to do an audio collab? You're actually really dope now that I think about it.