Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Legion

Legion

You wish, you were as dope as me. A coma dream alone. A beast at home. At ease. Watch closely and learn what hopeless means. A moment of peace bashing through Roman streets on this path where soldiers creep screaming "Attack!!" like Polish freaks. No, wait, sit back, just grab you some oval-tine, and when you get back, I'll nap on your sofa, please?

Time passed clasping zig zags and a bag full of weed. God damn, shit, who's that? Oh, it's me. Grab my phone, and keys, deadbolt. Just a flash of genius, a metaphor for this savage creature. I left the store empowered. No pastor, no preacher. Just a known bastard who just so happened to reason in a cavern with leaders deep in my labyrinth, my theater. Masked my features with a passion of actors in grieving. All in black. A believer. Get back bitch, we ain't leaving. Strap in quick before I blast it this evening. A catholic heathen at mass just dreaming of massacres and demons. Shit, I'm just happy and breathing smoke. Little fatter from eating souls.

You faggots don't even know.

I'm a disaster; A FEMA drone. Harmless and predisposed to gargle adrenochrome with caramel tea and coke. The Marxist with an evil flow carving artists in their apartments like Dahmer while donning Jesus' robes. The martyr born from karma is leaving home now that the weed is smoked to swarm upon ya with swords of honor; the legion's code.

Battle Record
    39-22
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

Re: Legion

Shit, I'm just happy and breathing smoke. Little fatter from eating souls.

You faggots don't even know.

I'm a disaster; A FEMA drone. Harmless and predisposed to gargle adrenochrome with caramel tea and coke. The Marxist with an evil flow carving artists in their apartments like Dahmer while donning Jesus' robes. The martyr born from karma is leaving home now that the weed is smoked to swarm upon ya with swords of honor; the legion's code.

daaaaaamn dude aha shit was fia through out, ill schemes with culture references... dope lil free verse/flex @Zenland

lets collab dude.

Appreciate it @Alphabet . I'll return all feed.

Battle Record
    5-11

I actually like this part but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I"M begging you @Zenland don't write verses in paragraph form...you are pretty good...you have Talent but dammit the paragraph thing hurts my head.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Very good. I actually really like abstract lyrics. Like the fema reference. You are very talented. How long did it take you to write that? Truthfully. If t took a month I wouldnt judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Very good. I actually really like abstract lyrics. Like the fema reference. You are very talented. How long did it take you to write that? Truthfully. If t took a month I wouldnt judge.
    This took me a decade. Each day I'd write one word and that's it...

...Not really. It took me like a night of just sitting down and hashing it out if you know what I mean lol. Appreciate the feed.

I nodded my head.