User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Life - Instrumental (Dope Antelope)

You've Earned a Custom Title! Dope Antelope's Avatar

Life - Instrumental (Dope Antelope)

I entered a producer contest on youtube with alyssa marie you mighta heard of her, anyways I quickly made a beat for it..a little sloppy but it banged, SADLY although when i made it n submitted it mine was the better of a lot, some dope dudes have entered since n will beat this beat lol, just cuz of their quality and overall sound. but heres the beat and the video, (posted it in songs already)

p.s i know the transition out the intro into the beats a little early, its fixed now
    [SC]http://soundcloud.com/dopeantelope/life-instrumental-beat-from[/SC]

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...636/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...324/index.html
    Last edited by J-min; January 6th, 2012 at 07:07 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Life - Instrumental (Dope Antelope)

i really enjoyed this had alot of emotion in it nd some of it was abit scratchy but made up for it in other places i like the vocal cuts pretty dam nice man

BOTW
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

tHANKS man

Has a Jedi Mind Tricks feel to this.

I enjoyed the instrumental more than the chick rapping on it. She's a decent emcee though.

Percussion was good, but just felt the snare was a bit too hard, but apart from that I can't fault it. Sample was really good, the vocal so so good to hear, very fresh like fish.

Great job, you should win that contest.

CYMRU AM BYTH

Battle Record
    11-1

this was cool man, i like the feel to it. i also like the sample, went well together. good job

Quality is terrible. Nothing makes me jump out of my seat. It's cool I guess. Idk man, nothing is going to make me remember this. Sample would be dope if it the mix was cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Deal. View Post
    Quality is terrible. Nothing makes me jump out of my seat. It's cool I guess. Idk man, nothing is going to make me remember this. Sample would be dope if it the mix was cleaner.
    it's not mixed properly, i just did it quick for the contest. it probably would be 5x doper if it was.

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

honestly DA one of your better thought out and creative productions thus far in yoir career on the net with this music man. i always enjoy your beats and this swt a new standard for me from you expectation wise

could have been cleaner but still illy
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

I Get My Own Title? Cool. DJ Breeze's Avatar

Shit was pretty tight. I liked the sample. The snare wasn't too hard, there was just too much reverb for the snare, but it did add to the effect. It was a dramatic beat. It's pretty aggressive. The bass drum seems a bit loud, but this isn't mixed down, so I understand that. It could also use a bass guitar. But overall, I liked it. Good luck on the contest.

J.Demers

Dope, love the hard hitting drums with the crashing symbols

or

thanks for the feed. appreciate it!

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Dude, this was sick. You always come up with some good shit. I really liked it whether it was mixed properly or not. Keep it up!

And holler at me when your beat for me is ready, bro! Waitin for it, haha
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Not a bad beat. I like the vocal sample that was flipped and how it was flipped. The kicks were thumping on it, but I feel the snare should have been eq'd out better. mids and highs were off. Cymbals were cool, but I would've done a roll pattern to bring them out more like dudududud dududu duuuuum!! if your understanding what I mean. Anyways good beat!
    Follow Me