Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • DiverseSyndicate

0 0%
  • Dark Cursiv

5 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: Dark Cursiv V DiverseSyndicate

pedro nok

Dark Cursiv V DiverseSyndicate

10-16 lines
    minimal feedin allowed
    no crew votes
    no dickridin votes
    spit ya verse son, I'll be spittin in awhile

peace

pedro nok
    why ain't this faggot posted his verse, I'll merk this bitch before he can even breathe his verse............................................. .................................................. ..

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    dark cursiv...........i know you my mums angela and my step dads kenny hahaha........can't refer to other shit...........r u comin mine tonite biatch

pedro nok
    Yeah, my boy lyrical cyanide, what up blood, Lyrical Cyanide is my dawg from way back, we're from the same place and shit.............................................. .............................

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    damn son good to here from ya.....................i'll take this outa ya thread check ya pm's....................word.................

Battle Record
    15-10
    waitin for you to post
    u make tha thread u post first
    ,still waitin~1~***************************************** *************************************************

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    15-10
    aiight im tired of these no-shows.

dark cursiv you aint bold-n-italic, if u talkin shit better watch ya neck cause im holdin-metallic//

u need some check-spellin, u done talked shit now u holdin ya neck-yellin, my shells dissect-felons//

u think your an emcee, u think you got flows, u aint got shit but slipped into a dark cold, now ya froze//

i spit to glorify myself to a lower-race, but in tha midst my rhymes turn u from cursive to lower-case//

now u writin in simple-print, call me tha nimble-pimp who wont lend-you-rent, break ya legs,come to tha hospital and bend-ya-splints//

my vo-cabulary ,slows-adversarys, down to point-blank, ya flaky, when i finish ill roll you up in a joint-wit-dank//

i hit harder than heavy weight boxin, draped your cape in toxins, your dead and i left you wit no options//

u lit my fuse, it gives me an excuse to bruise, leave you bathed in blacks-n-blues, cause you got attacked-n-used//

stack-tha-clues of your iminent-death, i have an infinite-guess, and i sense-it-was-stress//

but thats what ill tell tha medic personale, thought youd get-it that this is worse-than-hell.

Battle Record
    15-10
    uppin for this kat to post^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

pedro nok
    I'll post now, sorry for the wait blood, couldn't get on a pc:

Check:

This guy tryin to up his cred by talkin bout street felony, this boy gonna fail/
    Cos I've got this cat confused like a dog chasin it's tail/

The darkness will prevail in this battle of ten to sixteen lines/
    I'll kill this faggot in combat, he couldn't win if he bit everyone of my rhymes/

Cos cursiv will leave this faggot dead up in a hearse, mom cryin at the church/
    Why's this bitch moanin to fuck cos I wouldn't go first/

But for real this guy re-spits his verse like he about to regurgitate/
    he couldn't buss a lyrics if he wrote rhymes on his dick and began to masterbate/

He's a fake rapper lookin for newbie MC's to abuse 'em/
    How can this cat be good at pittin', straight fro the suburbs of houston/

I can't be bothered no more, merkin this faggot like my name was Charles Manson/
    Faggot go and cross dress and put on ya fake breasts like Marylin Manson

Ya can sut up moanin now!

Battle Record
    15-10
    uppin for some votes^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

Battle Record
    26-12
    DS had a nice opener...nice wordplay...diss hit well..punches landed good... nice multi's

dark was iight...he had a terrible opener...some of his barz were elementary and punches did'nt hit so good...

vote DS

Strategies
    Vote=Diverse

He had better flow and multis and I was feelin
    his flow more than Dark's.But Diverse need to
    use some punches in his verses.Dark was way off
    and that masturbatin' line is played.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ONE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Battle Record
    15-10
    thanks for tha votes,still uppin^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

pedro nok
    I disagree, my punches were stronger, in my opinion because I felt that his were indirect and could be aimed at anyone, as if it was, dare I say "pre-written".........and that masterbation line isn't played, how can it be cause I reworked the masterbation line and rewrote the rule book.

Let me break that line down......."bust" means ejaculate but also bust a rhyme, get it now, "couldn't "bust" a lyric if he wrote rhymes on his dick and began to masterbate" that lines hot no-matter wot y'all say cos I know if in an audio battle or on the mic "1 to 1" that line would've swayed the vote.

Battle Record
    15-10
    well my verse wasnt pre written, it took you like 13 hours to post after i wrote my verse, no offense but we know what tha punches mean, u dont have to break it down for anybody,but its played as in tha concept of tha punch is played ,not exactly what u said, dont hate, just elevate......oh yea uppin^^