Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 62

Thread: Game reps G Unit while G Unit laughs@him

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Re: Game reps G Unit while G Unit laughs@him

Quote Originally Posted by Rated E View Post
    Lol how everyone was on g units band wagon when, In da club, was the shit, everyone was listening to 50 and rockin g unit shit.. all the sudden the G UNOT shit started, and ppl switched up... actin like they never ever were rockin g unit clothing, and buying 50's albums

smh Fake ppl
    Lol @ you calling people here fake when you don't have any idea who was on the G-Unit band wagon and who wasn't.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
    Mic was talking about sales because $LICK came off retarded by saying Game tops 50 in record sales. So Mic corrected him. And that was pretty much the end of it.
    Bingo

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    0-2

You were implying that Game's music was whack, you cunt. If you're gonna talk about 50's sales shitting on Game's...and how adding up all of his sales still doesn't beat one of 50's albums (WITHOUT G-Unit's help)...then you're trying to say that 50 as an individual and on his behalf of rap, has got a couple of things that Game's not, in terms of a solo, recording artist.

Do you know why 50 cent's sales are better than game? It's because he sold out. I don't rate him, as opposed to game. If someone sells out, they immediately turn shit. Period.
    Look at Kanye West for example. Auto-tune? High life? He was much better than that, years back...when he didn't use auto-tune and rapped about his beliefs, and life in itself.

The game's not sold as many, because he don't give a fuck about money. He just wants to rap, he's better off without G-Unit. He makes better music and concentrates on a better subject.

...And I never said game topped 50 in sales, just in his music.

Oh wait, sorry...Is that off subject? Am I talking about something else? You pussy, is this what you do when you're having an argument? I make a new point, and you assume it's not associated? Say something!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You write some real shit, you get her. Do something...

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
    Mic was talking about sales because $LICK came off retarded by saying Game tops 50 in record sales. So Mic corrected him. And that was pretty much the end of it.
    True that...but regardless, He came at me saying that I said something completely irrelevant. When I was stating my own input and opinions into this thread. He was boasting on about 50's sales being sick, when I'm saying...50 sold out and thinks life is money. Whereas, the game thinks otherwise. 'Nuff said.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    16-4

Quote Originally Posted by Paraciite View Post
    You were implying that Game's music was whack, you cunt. If you're gonna talk about 50's sales shitting on Game's...and how adding up all of his sales still doesn't beat one of 50's albums (WITHOUT G-Unit's help)...then you're trying to say that 50 as an individual and on his behalf of rap, has got a couple of things that Game's not, in terms of a solo, recording artist.

Do you know why 50 cent's sales are better than game? It's because he sold out. I don't rate him, as opposed to game. If someone sells out, they immediately turn shit. Period.
    Look at Kanye West for example. Auto-tune? High life? He was much better than that, years back...when he didn't use auto-tune and rapped about his beliefs, and life in itself.

The game's not sold as many, because he don't give a fuck about money. He just wants to rap, he's better off without G-Unit. He makes better music and concentrates on a better subject.

...And I never said game topped 50 in sales, just in his music.

Oh wait, sorry...Is that off subject? Am I talking about something else? You pussy, is this what you do when you're having an argument? I make a new point, and you assume it's not associated? Say something!
    I didn't imply shit you dumb fucker. I STATED A FACT, that is it. It is a fact that you could add the sales up of every GAME album and still not reach the number of sales that GRODT had. That is a fact, that says nothing about the quality of the music, that is me making a point to show how completely wrong the idiot was that stated the game has more sales. Thats it you dumb fuck. WOW@ you still clinging to your dumb ass argument. How many times do I have to say that NOTHING YOU ARE SAYING HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID, before it sticks in your thick retarded skull.

Battle Record
    16-4

WHat you are saying is about as relevant to what I said as someone trying to argue with me about the prices of potatoes in Idaho because I used the word 'sales' and 'prices' is a word that somewhat has to do with that one word. You are going off on a tangent about dumb shit that has absolutely nothing at all to do with what I said you fucking moron. Get it through your thick skull.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paraciite View Post
    True that...but regardless, He came at me saying that I said something completely irrelevant. When I was stating my own input and opinions into this thread. He was boasting on about 50's sales being sick, when I'm saying...50 sold out and thinks life is money. Whereas, the game thinks otherwise. 'Nuff said.
    Nah man.. you took what he said completely out of context..

This is the only thing he was trying to point out..

Get Rich or Die Tryin'

US: 7.9 million
    Worldwide: 12 million

The Game's Complete Discography

And it wasn't even to you, it was to $LICK.

You just made yourself a part of it for whatever reason..

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    16-4

I think my constant references to 'dumbass', 'dipshit' and etc is blinding him to the fact that what I said was pretty simple and straight forward. Maybe I should be a little nicer.

Battle Record
    0-2

Let's say...

I fucked your mother - FACT. Does that make me your dad? No. It makes me a player.

50 cent (alone) shits on Game in sales - FACT. Does that make him a better rapper? No. It makes him a sell out.

I know you didn't say that 50's better. But, I was ONLY telling YOU that 50's sales were nothing to be proud about for what he stood for. That's it. The rest was my opinion, that's why your cocky ass couldn't take a lil' freedom of speech, even if you didn't mention it.

That's like you asking me, 'What do you think of my dad?'...I say 'he's a cunt'. You don't mention 'Why?'...and I carry on saying...'...I think he got a dick for brains...' and so on. Then you say...'That's got nothing to do with what I just asked you'. It does, coz' we're still talking about the same fucking thing...Your dad. Realistically, 50 and game...Now get off my dick.

Lmfao.

...I cba with this.

Battle Record
    12-18

^ yeah you really should stop... your metaphoric examples are retarded

Battle Record
    16-4

LMFAO@ you still failing to see how stupid you are being. No, none of your analogies fit the situation.

You are leaving out a key point in this situation... This is how it went very simply for you...

1. Guy A($slick) states "This is a fact"
    2. Guy B(ME) replies "Actually your fact is wrong, the fact really is..."
    3. Guy C(YOU) .. "Oh you stated a fact, and yeah the fact is true but because you stated the fact and corrected him that means you must believe <insert random belief here> and you are wrong for believing that because...."

Battle Record
    7-1

lol@ how delusional he is like he just discovered the internet a week ago and has found "clarity"

quick..someone bring up the illuminati and zeitgest while saying Vinnie paz is top five dead or alive!

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by Rated E View Post
    Lol how everyone was on g units band wagon when, In da club, was the shit, everyone was listening to 50 and rockin g unit shit.. all the sudden the G UNOT shit started, and ppl switched up... actin like they never ever were rockin g unit clothing, and buying 50's albums

smh Fake ppl
    *used to have a G-Unit shirt and G-Unit pants*

I switched when the beef started, because G-Unit fell off after their first cd. And that's about when 50 started making shit music. So I was like fuck this.

I took Game's side during that beef. And he shat on kids.

Battle Record
    0-2

Unlucky kid.

Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Dareall View Post
    LMFAO@ you still failing to see how stupid you are being. No, none of your analogies fit the situation.

You are leaving out a key point in this situation... This is how it went very simply for you...

1. Guy A($slick) states "This is a fact"
    2. Guy B(ME) replies "Actually your fact is wrong, the fact really is..."
    3. Guy C(YOU) .. "Oh you stated a fact, and yeah the fact is true but because you stated the fact and corrected him that means you must believe <insert random belief here> and you are wrong for believing that because...."

/argument

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut