Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 47 of 47

Thread: Casual Racists!!!

Battle Record
    5-6

Re: Casual Racists!!!

thats hella funny, because arabs take shit offensively too. I would like to see proof that our media calls all arabs suicide bombers. And maybe if you werent in your own country, packing together bombs to your chest, loaded with bolts and screws we wouldn't picture you in that way. You are suicide bombers, to bad its to your own kind.

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards Haiku Season Champion

Re: Casual Racists!!!

Judging by posts, this topic has moved away from casual racists but since I'm too lazy to keep up with it, I won't. I think it's probably easier for people to say something derogatory about an Asian person over a Hispanic or black person is, and this is a stereotype in itself, because it is assume an Asian person will tolerate it more than someone of another race would. I know plenty of racist white people who are scared shitless of saying something racist in front of a black or Hispanic person because they're pathetic and now they're probably in for an asskicking. With Asians, they take that chance because they are assumed to be docile and from a culture that teaches being well-mannered, etc.
    On another note, casual sexists bother me. It's probably the least talked about, besides ageism, but it's practically engrained in our society at this point. Which is sad sad news. Of course, being a male and trying to get other guys to understand is pretty much taken as blasphemy unless I use the kungfu. I mean, what do I get called when I usually bring up this argument? A bitch. There you go.