User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Can't Fuck Wit Me

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Can't Fuck Wit Me

Re-posted somewhere else n changed up a lil***
    Last edited by Barcotic; October 7th, 2008 at 08:59 PM

Re: Can't Fuck Wit Me

no too bad fam a lil basic tho but so far so good keep doin u

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

A 1 poster reply..? Common ya'll, it's been hours, wheres the actve members feedback..? ^^^

Battle Record
    151-13

That feedback was b/s...

Battle Record
    151-13

...^^^...

Battle Record
    151-13

Will you be my 100th?

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-360237p2.html

^^^see the last post...the only post on page two...apply it to your future drops

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I SAY NO HOMO 100 TIMES A DAY, IT KEEPS MY TEETH STRAIGHT!!!

It seemed like it was forced and the few punches I did see were weak. You do have potential with multis though.

It seemed like it was forced and the few punches I did see were weak. You do have potential with multis though.

Battle Record
    151-13

LOL, there's a punch in every bar but ok, and I'd like 2 see better punches n wordplay from you...

Battle Record
    151-13

Quote Originally Posted by The Pen Pwner View Post
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-360237p2.html

^^^see the last post...the only post on page two...apply it to your future drops
    Yo, I'd eat your food in a battle eeeaaasily... Im a well respected veteran from a better more talented site that got shut down... 134-14 in text battling so go fuck yourself if YOU think I'm garbage... Hatin on me for rhymin bout guns & hypin myself up??? Are you sayin 95% of rappers, wuns makin a LIVING off rhymin bout the same shit are garbage too..? Well sorry buddy but you're wrong so stfu... Aslong as it's TALENT (muties/flow/imagery/punches/wordplay) n aslong as you're not rhymin wun word rhymes n aslong it sounds good for audio, you can rhyme about any fuckin thing you wanna... Fact is, famous cats makin REAL MONEY are rhymin bout the same shit as I am so... You can keep writtin bout flowers n mother earth n see how far that gets you... lol
    Last edited by Barcotic; February 14th, 2008 at 05:54 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

Your punches are tight homie, and your swagger is obvious, but your vocab kinda plain. Your wordplay jus needs to be looked at a lil, change the lines around a lil cause a different placement for the words will bring out other word choice, like if you take the first word of a sentence and a last word and switch them now you can rhyme with that other word, or use symonyms, it dont always work but jus sometin i always try to keep in mind . . . ive been lookin for more street oriented writers but that can stick to a theme for a track not jus scattered punches and ill lines, some one said to me once, 16 hot bars is not as hot as 1 hot verse. know what i mean, topics. you, fo twenty, and myself should get up, try to find a few more RAPPERS like ourselves, lemmie know, stay up, fuck them, 1

Battle Record
    3-2

that wasn't that great... it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great... if you spit that on even an average mixtape, you'd disappear... nothin' memorable, that's all... keep at it yo...

Battle Record
    151-13

^You should hear it on the Chevy Ridin High beat... Sick shit...