Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • ~clee~

5 100.00%
  • ferocity.

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: ~Clee~ vs. Ferocity.

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

~Clee~ vs. Ferocity.

topical battle

CREW BATTLE

two minutes of hate vs. gifted minds

18-26 lines
    house rules
    check in ASAP
    1 day to drop after check
    explain votes and only experience writers. eighter SS or Poetry Tourny

topics
    gutted alive
    heart to heart
    aftermath of war
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1
    I thought I was gunna vs. Clisk? Dude... you know what, screw this crew battle Clisk, its gotten out of hand, stop making anymore threads, and let the others battle, we'll just step out.

My Open Mic's
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Currently Writing
    Nothing - Looking For A Collab

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1
    So yeah.

My Open Mic's
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Currently Writing
    Nothing - Looking For A Collab

Battle Record
    2-1
    Awards Haiku Season Champion
    check.

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    he forfeited already but yea clee drop a verse to show you dropped...you got 1 more day to drop.
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    2-1
    topic: gutted alive

Battle Record
    2-1
    Backed into a corner, cornered by a new coroner, they warned her it’ll be gruesome
    Considering, my blistering wounds, would presume, some resistance from this twosome
    Scalpel in hand routing my chest, as I lay in eternal rest, I’ve earned a bloody death
    Sweat dripping from her palms, is it wrong, to cut a being a part, being a Christian?
    Yet the ripping at her urge to fulfill her job filling a feeling that this is fact not fiction
    My body ripped apart, punctured with darts, ruptured spleen, it’d seem, I was tortured
    Torque my legs prepare me for my grave, she’s a brave soul, to witness my fitted figure
    Embody my body, its okay to discreet what god made, figured, I’m already disfigured

Cut me, disrupt my skins nerves, her bosses nerves pinched, she’s not doing her job
    This luck I got to sit on a cold table, what a fable, please rip me apart, and end with a nod
    Gazing on certainly not praising my mark just consider them as art and paint around them
    Chase my empty blood flow, you’ll never know, the pain, that I went through in the end
    Please, finish me, let me go, bury me, bury my soul make it your first day goal solve me
    My knees are scuffed so if you duck out, I can’t follow, can’t swallow, and can’t even see
    She worked up the courage and pierced my skin, it felt like bliss, welcomed to the gates
    Rates of your work, twirled, by your first incision your decision to retire, is a good fate

As she screamed it seemed she’d never stop her boss tried to calm her each possible way
    He turned to my empty insides, I was gutted alive, and said “Hey what an easy firs day!”

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins
    dqued no-show