Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Game-Ova

0 0%
  • 2Much

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 2Much vs Game-Ova

2Much

2Much vs Game-Ova

10 lines
    due: asap
    only explained votes allowed, no crew votes, or d/r votes

~Ending bitches all day~ Game-ova's Avatar
    Battle Record
    14-8
    Check in

Drop by and hour-or-two

2Much
    Cheq,mate!! chea im bout to drop right now!!!!!!!!!!

Battle Record
    14-8
    Uppin for u to drop

2Much
    (Quick Key)

Listen, ~i'll simply split ur dome~, that way when i spit these punches, u'll have l-room-to-learn-l, ~2Much for u eh??~, U wouldnt be a hot rapper even if the bitch u fucked, l-got-burn?-l
    .So basically, Im ~cuttin u slick, like paper-cuts~, but hittin arterys to make u bleeded good..Im 2 l-Dan-ger-ous-l, I stay ~throwin down good shit!!~, but unlike under covers, u a bitch that l-just-sucks-l
    .Wit ~quick methods of nameplay~, Im destroyin his Game, that way ~Puzzled Mindz~ l-will-be-Ova-l, ~Type of shit a herb writes?~, u a vet..pff ur style will make a l-drunk-go-Sober-l
    .Im way ~over this petty shit!~, cause battlin u is like cat vs dog, l-Im-Winnin-mentally-over-this-bitch-l, Been ~taking meds all my life~, cause when i spit my shit is contagious, ~since birth~ my rhymes l-been-Ova-his-l
    .~Fuck a [BGame-Ova[/B]~, im killin u Finally, so that means im l-killin-the-resolution-l, u Bitch, im injecting massive flows into ur veins like a l-"tookie" execution-l..(ko)

Ezy!!

2Much
    (Quick Key)

Listen, ~i'll simply split ur dome~, that way when i spit these punches, u'll have l-room-to-learn-l, ~2Much for u eh??~, U wouldnt be a hot rapper even if the bitch u fucked, l-got-burn?-l
    .So basically, Im ~cuttin u slick, like paper-cuts~, but hittin arterys to make u bleeded good..Im 2 l-Dan-ger-ous-l, I stay ~throwin down good shit!!~, but unlike under covers, u a bitch that l-just-sucks-l
    .Wit ~quick methods of nameplay~, Im destroyin his Game, that way ~Puzzled Mindz~ l-will-be-Ova-l, ~Type of shit a herb writes?~, u a vet..pff ur style will make a l-drunk-go-Sober-l
    .Im way ~over this petty shit!~, cause battlin u is like cat vs dog, l-Im-Winnin-mentally-over-this-bitch-l, Been ~taking meds all my life~, cause when i spit my shit is contagious, ~since birth~ my rhymes l-been-Ova-his-l
    .~Fuck a [BGame-Ova[/B]~, im killin u Finally, so that means im l-killin-the-resolution-l, u Bitch, im injecting massive flows into ur veins like a l-"tookie" execution-l..(ko)

Ezy!!

2Much
    my bad for postin twice . my computer is actin stupid!! u didn't have to wait for me too drop, but go ahead!!

Battle Record
    14-8
    Yo u didnt get my name right ill set it up...post the same verse

Battle Record
    20-20
    Man waiten to c what game comes back with.''''''''''''''''''''''''''

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.