User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6
Showing results 76 to 84 of 84

Thread: Pentagon Hit By Missile?....Video Link Inside

You've Earned a Custom Title! `Jammin' Jobus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SchmoK-Brayk
    Get the fuck off the web sited dick! The sand was needed for the huge vehicles used to clear debri and rescue, the grass was fucked, not to mention crap for traction. Please someone go read something. The french gay is an idiot. He knows just as well as anyone in the UK, that the first floor is referenced to what we in america call the second floor. So it did not just hit the ground floor or the first floor, damn I swear. I am done here, time for fun...
    Judging by the picture I would say that grasses damage was extremely limited. Maybe I'm just percieving it wrong. I'm not sure about your answer to the floor question but what about the wings?

You've Earned a Custom Title! buh bye Matty :('s Avatar
    Battle Record
    25-13
    Thanks Schmok, now I can stop worryin about all this bullshit nonsense.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    The wings were disinergrated on contact and even more so after the jet fuel exploded into a fireball. How do you expect some 757 wings to damage the pentagon, they were pulled behind the plane on impact and burned with the rest of the debris. Those that impacted the generator first got turned into paticles, as decribed as eyewitness accounts of someone who actually had to hit the floor as the plane went over head. You guy's are assuming the Pentagon is made out of straw. You can't compare it to the WTC, it's a hardened military compound. Shit even the building I am typing this from can withstand the impact of such an attack. Sure there iwll be damage but this building is not going to topple over. The black box, parts of the nose and other various items of debris were recovered.

Commercial radar installations picked up the plane when it was heading to the pentigon, after it transponders were shut off and the original tower lost it. You can not tell me that the government faked the radar signatures of that plane, this is an area I am an expert in, Radar is my cup of tea so to speak. I know just how difficlut that would have been to fake, and there is no way a right wing conspiricay would be pulled off in the commercial sectors. The radar installations would have had to been taken over, or mirriored, which would have been detected in many sensors in that area. No fucken way!
    Last edited by Bounce; September 1st, 2004 at 09:18 PM

Battle Record
    82-30
    Awards 75+ Wins
    come on now though..u gotta be real here....the plane is GONE...
    the whole plane is gone....again i say....THE WHOLE PLANE IS
    GONE......i don't care how the building is made or whatever...no
    building in the world will eat a whole 747 Plane....none....sumthin
    else happened.....

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    ^ A 757, and like the reports witnesses and evidence prove, parts were recovered. Come on 13th, I would never expect you to fall victim to the propaganda on that site. The plane was seen by many, there were pieces recovered. AA did lose flight 77, I lost two close friends and collgues on that flight and until anyone can offer factual proof of something else, there is no room for discusion. That French dude is an idiot in my mind, and all he offeres is speculation. Speculation that has been burried under tons of facts, fact is muessir Thierry Meyssan is suing anymeans possible to invent a theory. It's jsut therory, it's not fact, shit I can dream up a hundred theories and because of my background I can make them seem pretty solid too. In the end it;s just a theory, doesn;t mean that it happened. He has suggested helicopter, smalled jet, small prop, and cruise missile at one time, I mean come on, make up your fucken mind. Remember when the first airliner was flown into the World Trade Center before it was known that it was a terrorist act, the news was speculating that a small plane had flown into the side of the tower, because the damage didn't seem as extensive as what people thought a large plane would have done. Even though the two planes flown were travelling faster than the Pentagon plane was. The wolrd trade planes hit aluminum and glass no the reinforced walls of the Pentagon, they barely penetrated all the way through the WTC towers. The plane struck the Pentagon between the first and second floors. The plane was not visible in photographs taken from outside the Pentagon, as it slide further into the rings. The damn plane was full of jet fuel flying into reinforced concrete walls at high speed, exploeding in a fireiball, any pieces large enough to be identifiable burned up in the intense fire that followed the crash just as the World Trade Center planes burned up, and the jet-fuel fires caused both towers to collapse. 13th, yes it is very possible for an entire 757 to be consumed by the intense heat fo that fire, we know just how devistaing jet fires can be, do we not? Look at the WTC, it fell because fo the jet fuel fires and the temperature of such a fire. It melted the steel support beam, steeel, not aluminuim like that of a damn plane! Althogh I am not a structural engineer, I do know enough to understadn that aluminum reaches it's melting point far sooner than that of steel, and I aslo know enouhg about metalurgy to understand the temperature needed to collaspe a steer fram and support beams. It is all very simple, and to suggest the US fired on it's own, is complete luncacy. I mean sometimes I wonder just what do they teach in schools now days. ThanksGod my daughter is in the best private school not even money can buy!
    Last edited by Bounce; September 1st, 2004 at 10:15 PM

Battle Record
    82-30
    Awards 75+ Wins
    i hear what ur saying..and respect that..

BUT..

i wouldn't speculate if there was reason to speculate...

1. a PERFECT size hole inside of the pentagon....u mean to tell me a 757,
    with big wings, can cause a PERFECT hole inside of a building?

2. no skid marks on the grass...at all....what kind of grass did they have
    that would not allow a 757 to leave a skid mark?...

3. there was tapes for the WTC gettin hit...showing the plane literally
    flying into the building.....wheres the tapes for the pentagon?...cameras
    DID in fact catch whatever flew into the building...why did the FBI quickly
    retrieve them and they weren't released?

those are some reasons of speculation....propoganda is sumthin else...
    if someone was to tell me that it was a missle that hit the WTC, i would
    be like...'psssht...please'....becuz of the FACT that i seen the tape of
    the planes and seen wreckage of the planes..

again i ask...wheres the plane?...wheres the tape of the plane flying into
    the builiding?

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    ^ Again I say, re read my posts, it's in there, like regu.., Or prego, or w/e...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    8-0
    well i dont know what to think anymore... im tired of the government lying and hiding shit from us... and im tired of have a rebulican and democratic party system to elect... im tired of people claimin they know everything that goes on or claim they know more... im tired of conspiracy theories and all kinds of bull shit... all i want is the fuckin truth of what really goes on... fuckin bush i hope he gets whats comin to him and his whole fuckin blood line

Battle Record
    5-4
    wow..wierd..hmm..interesting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.