User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: This is Crazy...pushing the bundaries...not the same ole same ole...keep it movin

This is Crazy...pushing the bundaries...not the same ole same ole...keep it movin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hottest Album of the year!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Madd diff.... I can here a SLim Shady over dis... Not really my steezz..... But I like the fact that ya took it way to the left.....

Raticus
    LATEST UPDATE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

================================

Beats for the Streets by

Raticus...

thanx yo

holla

Woo

BIGGEST DICK ON RAPBATTLE INFORMATION's Avatar
    yeah this beat is different than the other shit i heard you make.........
    i like your other shit better......fukit

MY SHIT BANGS...HOOD SEAL OF APPROVAL
    REALTHUGZ - HOOVER DEUCE

DONT GET SMOKED LIKE LIL RAY RAY...

i can dig it

TrueDaHustla
    gave you anutha hit even tho i hollered at RM..

that n1gga true everywhere too!! Hhaha

sup woo

this was definately a dope beat but i dont think its pushing any boundries, sounds kinda like some of my beats actually

peep this if u got a chance

http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/2556/2556938.html