Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Some Tips for Producing Hip Hop-Rap Beats

Some Tips for Producing Hip Hop-Rap Beats

What up, though...

All Hip Hop-Rap Producers, especially new producers and those interested in becoming producers.
    For some real straight-forward, very informative tips check out this book:

BeatTips Manual: Some Insight on Making Hip Hop-Rap Beats and Music, by Sa'id.
    Available now at www.superchamponline.com
    In bookstores everywhere March 2004!

Click here to hear a sample of my music...

Unlike "un-user friendly" equipment manuals, that are often too "tech-related" and usually require a high learning curve and a lot of down time, BeatTipsTM doesn't require that you have an extreme level of technical understanding. It is designed so that you can easily translate the technical and/or difficult into the simple.

My manual isn't a promotion of any particular gear or support of any one music production theory. I believe that Good music can be produced on ANY piece of equipment, by any producer, using any method! I should note, however, that I use on an Akai S950/MPC 60 II setup.
    BeatTips is first and foremost about the WHOLE process of making Hip Hop-Rap Beats and Music. The gear that you choose to use is just one part of that process.

Click here to read futureproducers.com's Full Review of the BeatTips Manual.

Click here to purchase the BeatTips Manual($25).

Here are a couple of testimonials from past BeatTips buyers:

"I have not seen a single thing like the BeatTips Manual by Sa'id. It's the most informative thing I've ever read on how to get into producing and then succeed at it. There hasn't been anything that helped me more to become the producer and musician that I am! NO JOKE. You can't put a price on the info he's giving in the manual. No matter if you have been doing beats for years or you are just starting, anyone can learn from this manual!!!
    THANKS Sa'id
    DJ Mprov
    Stayfresh Crew

"It has all the tangibles needed to evolve your hip hop producing skills to new heights, layed out and easy to understand. All told from producer's prespective. Intended for hip hop lovers, at the end of the day all the tips can be applied to any style of music . There are many great sections including one on music theory... You will NOT regret this purchase. Sa'id is a very trustworthy, talented, and nice guy. He also allows followup after you buy. E-mail, phone calls.."
    DaOriginalBlade

The BeatTips Manual covers ALL of these areas:
    Sampling, Sample Editing, Chopping, Filtering, Sequencing,
    Music Production Theory, Shopping your Beats and Music... Plus Way More.

If anyone has any questions, just send me an email or call me.

one

SUPERCHAMP Records and Film Divisions/SUPERCHAMP Books
    Divisions of SUPERCHAMP, INC.
    Brooklyn, NY 11208
    (718) 272-4202, (917) 270-2005
    www.superchamponline.com

fokesd
    buy that book....its real good shit

kaveh
    nice shit.