User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: LLL Times - Wk 6 by Tak, M~M & Aisle 5

Battle Record
    36-6

LLL Times - Wk 6 by Tak, M~M & Aisle 5

| Lethal Lyricists League Times - Introduction |

Week 5 has now completed, and though definitely not the best week for the league due to no shows and sign outs, people still managed to drop some dope sh!t and the crowning of a new heavyweight champ occurred in a very nice battle. The lightweight title match was deemed null and void and would have been rescheduled but since Axe E Um signed out M~M will face Dimense, and it was no real surprise Chrit retained his title from fgee. Overall, though there were many scheduled matches to occur this week, unfortunately due to wack people no showing and so forth, only a few battles did occur. I hope this week’s mag will bring you the best from last week, bring you up to date on LLL activity and bring you an exclusive interview with the new Heavyweight Champion Evolve…Enjoy Ma Fuckers

| Week 5 Reviews |

*Winners in BOLD

Twizzle Sticks Vs. Konceptz (do or die match)

Twizzle no showed… guess he got the hint.

Horud Skys Vs. Tu Centz

This battle was aight. Both emcees are elevating.

Horud – Came better than he usually does. My only advice would be work on your flow a little bit. Concepts are there and I can tell you’re looking for personals by the damaging ones you sent at Tu Centz.

Tu Centz – Started off real aggressive and fell off at the end. His verse flowed well at the beginning and it’s obvious he has elevated.

Auspicious Vs. A2Z

Auspicious summed up this battle for me
    originally posted by Auspicious damn that was weak…
    Auspicious posted a verse and A2Z bounced.

Gimic Vs. Edicius

Gimic with ANOTHER name change posted a weak verse and Edicius no shows.

Amend Vs. Jaypana

AS expected Amend posted an above decent verse.

Amend : “Re-spark ya Blaze, Your Fizzlin’ Out! – Must Just Be Too Borin’ Seeing How U No Show Leagues – But Battle for Crew Forums”

…And Then Jaypana No Showed.

COM Vs. Capcom

This week’s do or Die match. Believe it or not wasn’t THAT bad. Capcom started out ok BUT the Com exposed him for recycling the exact same line he used in another battle. Com overall had the best verse. I’ve got a feeling Com MIGHT be in the league a while. Up to him, even though I didn’t think Capcom should be out.

Mystik Mind vs. Feeble

Feeble came with a funny verse for yet Another no show.

Understatement Vs. 13th disciple

Disciple came with a humorous verse while Understatement No showed… wtf is up wit the no shows people?
    “herez more..both started 7 months back… the fact…u still aint dope
    Disciple dated elevation while understatement and wackness eloped!…”

Dezyir Vs. Bribeone1 (Winner:Evolve)

I think we have the worst battle in LLL history. The best quote came from Evolve’s vote. “This battle sucked ass man… It wasn’t worth me reading.. So You Don’t Get An Explanation” Really guys, I know u rushed it but up the skill even on a rush verse

Island Vs. Dimense

Av dropped a half-ass “I don’t care” verse and Dimense came nice as hell. Really impressed me this week.

Some quotables

“Ur getting dick slapped… <a merk Slogan?nah… It’s a Verbal Message
    Av Only Gets oohs and aahs when he shampoos wit Herbal Essence”

“Been on Rb to long..seems you’ve Sunk ..deemed u bunk Av’s an unwanted mail.. cuz everything u write’s perceived as Junk”

[Lightweight match] Axe E. Um Vs. Mystery~Murdera

Even though both battlas dropped no show verses due to controversy with Mystery being banned, the no show verses were humorous.

[Middleweight Match] fgee Vs. Chrit

lol, this was a funny battle. Both fgee n Chrit came nice nice but Chrit edged it out. Fgee came probably the nicest I’ve seen him come in a while.

Quotables:

Chrit

“Fgee’s been grippin 9’s just to prove he likes boys…
    And When opportunity knocked… he just complained about the noise…”
    &
    “For me its hard to lose… While fgee’s soft and loves defeat…
    I could even try throwin the match, after fgee’s doused in gasoline”

[Heavyweight Match] Evolve Vs. Taktik

This match was one word: dope. I applaud both sides greatly. Full of highlights and I recommend anybody goin back n reading it. Basically both sides came beautiful but Evolve won in the end for wittier personals and punches.

Volve:

“see, its really bizarre.. because the REAL champ was missin
    Cam left & i Questioned Why??...............
    ....the hell he didn't Take You With Him!!!”

“it hurts me that i let.. this fake vet sit atop of the ranks
    the only time he should be let aBoard 'Ships
    ......... is to be Walking the Planks”

“& you should often thank.. God, for me not doing this sooner
    shit.. Taks been Kissing my Ass for so long, if i Mooned
    ..... his Lips would go Lunar”

Tak:
    “You voters can count me out, my advice is hold the phone.....
    Cuz if Evolve's Origin is Ill...then he must be far from home!......”

“Back at this wack vet, so cocky mention wins,he demands to???...
    Yet we all know you can't spell Evolve without an L,now can you?...”

| Week 5 Top 10 Punches |

1.Evolve:
    see, its really bizarre.. because the REAL champ was missin
    Cam left & i Questioned Why??...............
    ....the hell he didn't Take You With Him!!!

2.Taktik:
    You voters can count me out, my advice is hold the phone.....
    Cuz if Evolve's Origin is Ill...then he must be far from home!......

3.Chrit:
    But fuck that... You got a terrible style... And I'm tellin
    That after this he'll be rockin ice... tryin to reduce the swellin

4.Feeble Minded:
    u suck, bow down & praise w/ love
    cuz ur careers getting cut short.. ^ kinda like the phrase above

5.Dimense:
    Ur gettin dick Slapped...<a merk Slogan?nah…Its a Verbal Messsage
    Av only gets oohs and aahs when he shampoos wit Herbal Essence

6.13th Disciple:
    herez more..both started 7 months back...the fact..u still aint dope
    Disciple dated elevation while Statement and wackness eloped!...

7.COM:
    You're not dead you're slaughtered... not a member no more
    You should have least left a good verse... to remember you for

8.Auspicous:
    you better show up.. don’t know why I bother to spit this..
    been here 8 months, grow up.. kids' still got a win list..

9.Aisle 5:
    Look On The Elite List.. Fuck LLL Your Not On The Listings...
    Dissed My Aliases And My Crew.. How'd U Manage To Miss Me?

10.Axe E. Um:
    Typed Your Name As My Check In... And I'm Already Talkin' Shit.
    1st Text Battle In Legends, But Caught Voting For Yourself, Just Check It

11.Koncept:
    go suck a duck
    cuz ur outta luck
    (Just Playin')

| Interview Featuring Evolve |

Interviewer - John E Normous

Interview E - Evolve

Unfortunately……your regular interviewer Peter Jennings, has gone missing…..and until he comes back, if he comes back…..myself John E Normous will be taking over.

This week, I had the opportunity to interview the New LLL Heavyweight champion: Evolve .

John E. Normous : Lemme start off by saying, congratulations on winning the
    title from Taktik last week, and let me hear your thoughts on the battle?

Evolve : Well, i thought it was a pretty dope battle. Taktik's drop was a lot better than people gave him credit for. It should have been a lot closer than the outcome suggested. I got respect for Tak

John E. Normous : Seen, that Taktik is a straight up dope textce…Alright on to the important stuff….the hard hitting questions…..you ready?

Evolve : What do you think you fuck. Of course.

John E. Normous : Watch the language you funkin’ home junkie! First Question…..Do you currently see, anyone capable to
    give you a legitimate competition?

Evolve : To be honest, yes. There are a few. The top guys would be Cam, Mystery, Tak (again), Quo (if he still posted) & a couple others. On any given day, somebody who is not expected to win, could win. So anything is possible.

John E. Normous : That is true, my youth. Who do you believe are the hottest in the league right now?

Evolve : Me, Tak & Chrit because of consistency. Even though Tak lost, he is still at the top of the league.

John E. Normous : Those are definitely dope vets. Who have you been most surprised by?

Evolve : Well John, i have been surprised by Dimense. Dude has some talent. Also, a lot of people sleep on Bribeone1 as well. He always comes w/ nice wordplay that people fail to see.

John E. Normous : First off, call me E. Normous…it’s what the ladies call me and I’ve come to be known as…and yes, I do as well think Dimense is elevating. Who do you wanna battle?

Evolve : It really doesn't matter to me. I'll battle anyone because i could care less if i lose. I like to win, but if i am beaten legitimately.. its all good. So i have to say anybody.

John E. Normous : I’m sure that’s how many heads feel, gankstuh. Do you foresee any twists coming in to play in the LLL? Maybe the return of the Hardcore title, or anything along those lines?

Evolve : Yeah, i do. I mean, its kinda hard running this league when a lot of the doper heads either no show or sign out. It takes some of the excitement from different matches. But, there will be some surprises & twists along the way.

John E. Normous : I’ve been meaning to speak about that, in my opinion, when you so called vets don’t show up…it forms a crusty poo skid on RB’s metaphorical underwear, that’s unable to wash away easily. What can be done to make the league better?

Evolve : Well first off, people have to stop no showing & signing out. We lose people every week. Also, a lot of cats don't write to their full potential. I am sick of people half-assing verses. I am trying to fill this league with the illest heads, but that’s not gonna be possible if iller heads leave or don't care about the league. The LLL is only as good as the participants make it.

John E. Normous : My thoughts exactly! Who is the most
    underachieving ?

Evolve : I really don't know man. We just got rid of most of the underachievers. I don’t know.

John E. Normous : SEND THEM TO HELL!…sorry…Where do you feel rb is going?

Evolve : I think its going in a more positive direction. I mean, how else do you explain why everyone keeps coming back. Sure, people leave & say they are done with RB... then you see them back here again. I think Alldig did a pretty decent job with the site & i think Kalvin is still getting used to it. The End is the main reason why RB hasn't gone down the tubes. He holds everything together (The End Sucks Camel Nuts!) Seriously though, we need to get the newbie's under control. Not all newbie's are wack, but the majority need to take a course in what real textee/mc'ing is. All in all though i think it is slowly getting better.

John E. Normous : The End is definitely saving this organization…*gotta suck up to the boss* Who are the best in the LLL right now?

Evolve : Who's the best in the LLL... Hmmm, as of right now.. I would say Me, Tak & Mystery. If some of the iller heads that left were still here.. i don’t know, maybe Cam, Bare Knucks, Me then Quo, Tak & Mystery.

John E. Normous : That’s a load of talent right there… Now that’s the end of the questions segment……where gonna play some name association

Evolve : Go head, Shoot

John E. Normous : Camarac

Evolve : Ill.. i have a lot of respect for Cam. His topicals are always on point & he's
    clever when it comes to battles.

John E. Normous : Mystery~Murdera

Evolve : Very witty.. he doesn't get the credit he deserves.

John E. Normous : Dezyir

Evolve : No offense... Over-rated. I think he doesn't perform up to his potential. If
    he did, he would be one of the top cats on this site.

John E. Normous : Taktik

Evolve : Dope battler... reminds me of me. He gets my respect because he always uses fresh concepts & punches. Has nice wordplay & always personalizes his battles. He is well respected by me.

John E. Normous : Now Finally Evolve

Evolve : A pretty nice textee who really should be doing audio. I could be a lot better if I would only stop being so lazy. I’m a humble person so that's all i guess.

John E. Normous : Well, Volvy! Its ok if I call you volvy right? We’ve not reached the end of our allotted time……so I’d like to thank you for taking your time out of your day to do this interview, and to keep the LLL running smoothly for a long time.

Evolve : No doubt Taky. Its ok if i call you taky right? I appreciate you taking
    the time to notice me. You are my hero!! Peace

John E. Normous : Shhhhh…I’m John E. Normous…This has been a wonderful conversation with the dope Heavyweight Champ EVOLVE! And maybe later we can go out back and I can show him my appreciation for what he’s done with the league…maybe even show them why they all me E. Normous…no?…Well till next time…don’t be a tool and wrap your tool!

| Week 6 Predictions |

Last Week Was Definetely One Of The Worst Weeks We Have Seen In Some Time. The Only Matches That Went On Were Chrit Vs Fgee, Taktik Vs Evolve, Aisle 5 Vs Horud Skys, Bax Vs Bribe, Island Vs Avalon, And Com Vs Capcom. A Total Of 7 No Shows Last Week.. Including A Costly No Show Do Or Die Match That Addlibb No Showed In. Axe And Pana Both Signed Out. Nonetheless.. This Week Looks Much Better. Here Are The Matchups And Predictions For This Week By Me (Aisle 5)...

Com (3-2) Vs GiMiC- (2-2)

This Should Be A Very Good Matchup... IF GiMiC Shows This Time.. Both Have Seemingly Gotten Better As The Weeks Have Gone By. Com Has Gotten Off A Rough Stretch Of Battles To Maintain In The League. Com Has Only Dropped Half Decent The Past Few Times.. And GiMiC Will be A Bit Harder Than Capcom. My Prediction Is That GiMiC Takes This Battle.

Island (2-1) Vs BribeOne1- (4-2)

This Is Either Going To Be One Of The Best Battles Of The Week Or The Worst.. Depending On How Much Each Spends On Their Verse. Last Week Bribe Edged Out Bax With A Rushed Verse.. And Avalon Lost To Dimense With A Half Assed Verse. If The Person Who Drops First Comes Dope.. Then The Other Should Come Dope As Well. If They Want This To Be It Can Be A Great Match. I'm Gonna Pick Bribe On This One..

Horud Skys (1-1) Vs Auspicious (3-2)

Should Be Another Close Battle.. Auspicious Has Came Kinda Soft Lately.. Rushing His Verse And Was Fortunate GiMiC No Showed.. Because He Didn't Drop Too Great. Seemingly Auspicious Has Lacked Wordplay And Punchlines. Horud Could Easily Take Out Auspicious If He Rewords His Punches A Bit Better. I'm Gonna Go With Auspicious More Because I Haven't Seen Horud Drop Full Throttle Thus Far. But I Have To Go With Auspicious In A Close One...

{Entry Match} Lethargic Vs Hi My Name Is

Lethargic Used To Be One Of The Better Heads On The Site.. Then Kinda Quit For A While.. And Basically, This Is His Him Making His Full Return Back. Don't Let The Record Fool You.. He Is Very Fresh With His Concepts. I've Seen Some Battles Here And There For HMNI.. And He Has A Lot Of Potential.. He Just Needs To Help Reword His Punches A Bit More And Come A Little More Original. I'm Gonna Go With Lethargic On This One.

Amend (1-1) Vs Walter Wall (1-0)

Both Escaped With No Show Wins Last Week.. And Amend Is One Of The Most Underrated Heads On The Site.. He Is Very Good.. He Dropped Hard Against The No Showing Pana. And Is Known For His Personals. Walter Wall Is Knew To RB, But Def Not New To Battling.. He Comes With Brilliant Concepts And Is Excellent At Wording His Punches. Because Walter Is A New Alias.. He Gets The Edge In Personals. Nonetheless.. I'll Pick WW In A Battle Where Both Get At Least 2 Votes A Piece.

Mentill (0-0) Vs Fgee (4-1)

Mentill.. Who I Have Seen Battle, Has Amazing Potential Here.. And I Think He Can Take This Battle If He Drops The Way i Have Seen Him Drop In EFL. Fgee Gave Chrit A Run For His Money Last Week In The MW Match. And Is One Of the Most Consistent LLL Battlers On RB. This Will Be A Lot Closer Than Most Think.. In Fact I'm Gonna Pick Mentill In My "Upset Of The Week."

Stratus (1-0) Vs 13th Disciple (5-1)

Last Week Both Of These Two Dropped Well.. 13th Got A No Show While Stratus Caught His Opponent Biting Off A Different Site. 13th's Record Is No Flaw.. He Comes Hard Each Week And Will Be Very Very Hard To Overcome.. I Haven't Seen Much Of Stratus.. I Peeped His Verse Against Inkwell.. And It Was Pretty Good.. But Not Good Enough To Be 13th.. Which Is Why 13th Gets My Prediction To Win.

Aisle 5 (2-1) Vs Feeble Minded (4-2) Vs Koncept (2-4)

Three Way Battle.. Which Hopefully Means The Most Exciting Matchup Of The Week. Feeble Has Immensely Elevated.. Along With Koncept. Feeble Has Come Original Lately.. And I Think He Can Take Koncept With A Few Hard Punchlines. Koncept Came Hard Against Taktik A Few Weeks Ago To Stay In The League. But If This Was A 1 On 1 Matchup I'd Take Feeble.

{Spotlight Match} cupcake. (1-0) Vs Taktik (4-2)

I Really Don't Know Too Much About Cupcake. But I Know Taktik Is One Of THE Best Heads In LLL Along With Evolve, Chrit, And a Few Others. Week In Week Out He Drops Very Hard.. His Only Weakness Is That Sometimes He Drops Some Very Played Concepts.. But He Does Manage To Flip Them Well.. Like I Said I Don't Know cupcake. Which Is Why I Pick Taktik.

{LW Championship} Dimense (2-0) Vs Mystery~Murdera (4-1)

Dimense Comes In Getitng A Very Good Matchup.. After Beating Me And Avalon I Doubt And Highly Hope M~M Doesn't Take Dimense Lightly.. Dimense Has Come With Some Amazing Punches.. And Is Undefeated As Of Now. Mystery Always Impresses Me Each Battle.. And I Think That In A Close Battle M~M Takes This One.

{HW Matchup} Evolve (6-0) Vs Chrit (6-0)

Easily The Most Highly Anticipared Matchup This Week.. Both Undefeated.. And Both Are Dope. Last Week Chrit Tore Up Fgee While Evolve Ripped Up Taktik. So Chrit Forfeits His MW Title To Face Evolve In A HW Matchup. Chrit Dropped Better Than I Have Ever Seen Him Last Week.. And I Doubt Chrit Will Drop Half-Assed. Evolve Is The LLL's Best Member.. And I Think He Will Maintain His Title This Week In An Incredible Legends Caliber Battle.

| Conclusion |

I think the LLL is moving in the right direction under the leadership of Evolve. In order for any league, business, etc, to be successful is competition and for people to show up. Without any of those things they will not survive, So my plea is for EVERYONE, who ever no-showed or signed-out to come back make the LLL thrive with competition, to come hard every week regardless of opponent, and I guarantee that the LLL will survive.
    Last edited by Taktik; November 4th, 2003 at 07:02 PM

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    Very nice mag guys....

I'd love to see this format continue...

If ya'll want to keep doing it, that would be great...

If you need any help, get at me...

Number 3 punch!!
    Woot Woot
    AI

I.M.LEERY
    Good Mag &

Koncept Shall Win.

That is all.

Battle Record
    15-4
    <----------#8

Lmao... Tak Is An Attention Whore...

There's A Pic That Goes Along With This Sayin.. Where's IllMental When You Need Him...

Battle Record
    13-1
    Dope mag Tak M~M and Aisle 5
    this format is by far the best Ive seen
    and your prediction's gonna be right for my battle
    Merk Squad...The Roster you weren't on
    Diamond Minds...The Roster you're not on
    LLL HW Champion...Been dope since forever

The League's Bill Parcell
    Battle Record
    38-4
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    ahem... even though I played a part I must say "dope". and will be alot doper next week.

Text (b.2001 - d.2006)
    LLL Season Four: Champion
    LLL Season Four: Undefeated
    Rbs 1st Text Tourney Champ
    LLL's Longest Streak (22-0)
    Former SS League Champ
    Rbs 1st Battle In Legends Forum
    Rbs 1st 1-2 Punch Champ
    Member of A.I.

Re: LLL Times - Wk 6 by Tak, M~M & Aisle 5

Originally posted by Taktik

Gimic Vs. Edicius

Gimic with ANOTHER name change posted a weak verse and Edicius no shows.
    Fuck You Dude....I'll Smack You!

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    Originally posted by Jack N. Banks

Koncept Shall Win.

thats the most insanely idiotic thing i've ever heard ^ im going to murder you . you are this big

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7
    Dope Mag...

I just had a disappointing experience on a different site. Hope to make it better here...

I'll try not to let you down. :-D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    82-30
    Awards 75+ Wins
    Good Mag.....

*goes to audio realm*

Battle Record
    28-14
    Awards WOP Champion
    good maga
    i will beat mentill though..
    no one use taktik for betting tips he sux at them
    no upset this week..<words to come back and haunt me?nah....
    You need Ghost Dog in your DVD collection

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it's a bold statement - the new youtube

Battle Record
    36-6
    I didnt do predictions......Aisle 5 did..........why would i say the stuff that aisle said bout myslef?

But yeh i like this mag everythin came together well in less then a day

Battle Record
    15-4
    No... That Was The Week 5 Reviews Done By M~M... And Your Still Mad About That Tak? I'm Soooooooo Sorry..!

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    dopest mag so far,

Zaiya
    These cats can't knock me
    These fools can't rock me
    Mind got more depth than the deep blue sea
    That's why ya'll cowards won't bury me
    I make it scary
    Leave ya skinny like Jason Terry
    Than proposed to the mic to you I marry
    Lyrics sick like the flu
    Like the sky's blue like my shoe
    Thoughts thik like my crew
    The poet, have we met cuz I'm past due