User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Excalibur

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Excalibur

Time for Frightful Power! Teeth chew ligaments and tendons break, chest is scraped with Freddy's claws and knives this hour!
    I Gouge your eyes with pliers! Ock Get out! or I'll have this *cock stretched out* when he's hung by his dick from the Eiffel Tower!
    Toss you in pots of sexual men who start digging within your targeted asshole with balls, bobby pins, darts n sausage's!
    Have your arms sawed off you bitch! N his name is * Sin*, so I'll put a crucifix through his chest, just to cross his heart for him!
    He's going for Kleenex as the lotion he's squeezing! Jacking off? But I switched it with acid, now his Penis his Peeling
    Call the Popo to the precinct! Because he's choked with no breathing! After I *drowned this fagget* in an Ocean of Semen!
    Throw him in a cage of pandas till his asshole is raped and battered, then teach the bears a brand new trick!
    Damn Dudes Sick !, when I order to grab duke quick! Then open his penis hole, to shove in bamboo sticks!
    My hate is confirmed! Your scraped with a firm knife till all I see tangling from your face is some nerves!
    Stereotypes? This Asian Will Learn! When I feed his body to my dogs! I guess the tables have turned!
    Tie this fagget with lean wire, then open his abdomen with a chainsaw, jagged knife and three pliers!
    Have him scorned in pain, torn, in shame! Then have his *Lungs Scorched in flames*, just so this "Dragon' could Breathe FIre!

Watch this monster go - A Colossal foe ripping Apo's 'Skeleton from his body' - Just to give his dog a bone!
    And after my Dragon's Maw tears apart your carcass bro - I'll etch 'Rest In Pieces' on your heart of stone!
    We'll battle one on one in parts unknown - You won't give me a 'death stare' when I have your face torn!
    When there's bad weather and the rain pours - I'll 'peel off your scalp' - so you'll endure an acid brain storm!
    Think you'll reign again? - But we'll see the 'shell of your former self' - when this knife scrapes your skin!
    It'll cost you an 'arm and a leg' when I amputate your limbs - and my scissors'll 'cut through your frame'...
    just to show it's paper thin!
    When I 'bury you in catacombs' - I'll have you caving in - my army knife will slice open your stomach in this land of do or die!
    I'll have you brutalized with the plans I utilize - Cus I'll 'hang you with your own intestines' - to make it look like an act of suicide!
    When I 'blast arms' - you won't get a weapon up! - I'll pry your mouth apart and 'feed you' sevral slugs!
    He'll turn into a coward when I dissect his guts - Cus' after I'll 'Drown This Fagget' in AIDS Infected Blood!
    My killings are that tragic - and I'll use 'black magic' to resurrect your corpse - just to kill you again in the local morgue!
    Visit your tombstone and slice your throat open with both my swords - So I can strum 'The Graveyard Symphony' - on your vocal cords!

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Excalibur

Done!