User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: WK11: (7-5) MV vs. (1-1) 3viction (MV Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK11: (7-5) MV vs. (1-1) 3viction (MV Wins)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@MV
    @3viction

Re: WK11: (7-5) MV vs. (1-1) 3viction

check

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telling you to suck my dick would be an invitation’ what do you need me for?
    Cuz on this site you would get an “easy score” their wood might as well be ur ouija board

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

ill give your forehead a set of knockers, come back tomorrow and ill double dot ya...
    ...eviction that was yesterday, i got a whole new set of rights for u like im a squatter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lenox

Dia. Your wording especially in the setup was solid, unfortunately I can’t say the same for the punch. It was worded pretty smoothly but lacked sting to it. Felt Statementish. @MV loved your setup. I think a setup can always be dope with two rhymes built in the set up to connect with the punch. Squatter concept was cool too

v/ mv

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: WK11: (7-5) MV vs. (1-1) 3viction (OPEN FOR VOTES)

So. I don't get what easy score has to do with ouija boards or how "what do you need me for" makes sense after you just talked about inviting the guy to suck your dick. A lot of inconsistency there for me. MV I feel like the setup and punch didn't really make sense together. Almost feels like they should be two different punches. That being said though much more aggressive and direct punch here. Vote MV for the better punchline.

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

I thought mv could of made his shit hit harder but it was still alright..
    Other dudes shit was terrible.. I thought I was missing something then turns out I’m not, it’s just a terrible bar that makes no sense.. no hate bro but that ain’t it…

And I’m told 3viction is diasick?? Y do I remember him being nice with it? If that’s dia dude fell off heavy… keep at it bro, shake that rust and get more creative

Vote MV

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

After I learned of the many past accomplishments both on RR and RB that 3viction has earned for himself, I was really worried that MV might end up losing. But I was totally wrong about all of that because no matter what MV posted in this battle he was fated to win. MV was creative enough to take it.

v - MV

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

MV had a cool bar , could have removed a few words in there i liked the concept doe

Eviction, gayed that shit up.. idk where the punch is or what it was supposed to be.

Vote MV

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

dia you suck bro

MV had a decent punch. definitely enough to easily take the dub here

v/mv

Battle Record
    32-6

6-0 MV wins