Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Plat Hav Pro - Crank Up [2020 Music Vid]

Plat Hav Pro - Crank Up [2020 Music Vid]

Crank up with me!! Checkout my youtube channel and subscribe I drop new music videos every month!!

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...r-Profit-Beats
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...quot-(prod-QB)
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...A-Spell-On-You
    Last edited by Plat Hav Pro; April 18th, 2021 at 12:31 AM
    P.H.P. Muzik

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Plat Hav Pro - Crank Up [2020 Music Vid]

I gave you feedback on this on RR haha. This was a bumping song though. Been stuck in my head.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Done! Subscribed your YT channel.

Suggestions on some cool speakers to bump tunes to while I practice my craft, maybe these?

L.E thanks bro!!!

NathanX I'm not sure which are the best to use I have to get some good monitors myself the speakers I have now are shit I mostly use headphones and car speakers lol.
    P.H.P. Muzik

maybe it's not my type but still subscribe
    keep trying! I think you have potential on this

Quote Originally Posted by curre1976 View Post
    maybe it's not my type but still subscribe
    keep trying! I think you have potential on this
    Hey thanks, I'm planning on remastering this because I realized something that I was doing wrong with the compressors so I'm gonna get this sounding a lot cleaner in the future. I'm fixing up all the songs on my channel.
    P.H.P. Muzik

Done! Subscribed to your Youtube channel.

I am also an author on speakersninja.com ... if you are looking for a speakers suggestion then you can check my website

!BUMP! Just remixed that one got it sounding even better!
    P.H.P. Muzik