User Tag List

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Showing results 406 to 420 of 437

Thread: LLL PLAYOFF Chat/MAG

Stranger

Re: LLL PLAYOFF Chat/MAG

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    Worst site name ever. Imagine calling yourself a “netcee.” Whoever came up with that needs to get slapped. Or slap themselves.
    whoever mentions nc again is about to be slapped anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    we have sporactic activity, RB has not been forgot about. me personally I been going through too much stuff would love to bring rb back to dominance!
    Who da fawk is dat guy?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by hello there
    You mean Barc, you filthy animal.

If Barc didn't win it, it didn't happen.
    @Barcotic - I gotchu dog
    Gone

Stranger

who the fuck is you.

Stranger

if that is ronin this is diasick, the guy you tried to cheat a few LLL's ago.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    we have sporactic activity, RB has not been forgot about. me personally I been going through too much stuff would love to bring rb back to dominance!
    Mannn stfu lol
    YOU ruined rb

Almost single handedly

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    Mannn stfu lol
    YOU ruined rb

Almost single handedly
    if I am totally to blame what happened when I was gone for six months and some change.

like this place was popping before me.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

As long as we're not about this site dominance stuff would love to get a cooperative schedule going

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ment-last-year

You guys have a discord? I can join and talk details there. Or go to the netcees discord (https://discord.gg/5mCmDCX). Or add me - Pun#4472

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Clout
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

for the record, all that's come of this is dia showed up in the NC discord acting like a bitch

Originally Posted by Clout
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Stranger

the first thing that happens when I go into that discord is I get trolled because my parents died. LMFAAO

good to see nc is as toxic as ever.

if I was a bitch I would have deleted that comment, like they are petty for banning me.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

U do be getting hated on lol

The next expansion of "Path of Exile" is scheduled to be released on September 18, and the previous Harvest League support package will be provided in the next expansion.. Prior to this, Grinding Gear Games has been publishing some smaller news, although this is popular news, it will certainly satisfy all tastes of players. As the currency and medium in the game, POE currency is indispensable in the game.POE Orbs covers a series of currency projects used to manufacture and enhance equipment and reorganize passive skill trees.

If you want to POE Currency Buy then I recommend you poecurrency.com. POECurrency is an online store with more than ten years of experience, specializing in the sale of POE Currency. They sell at the lowest market price and offer the best price. Delivery is completed as quickly as possible, so you don’t have to worry about spending too much time. If there is a problem with your order, they also have a comprehensive refund policy, so you don't have to worry about transaction issues. They are also Google's top stores, absolutely safe!

Kill got Shook and didn't show up plain and simple knew fresh was going to hand it to him
    VidMateapp.win | Canli Mac izle
    Last edited by mikestanley464; April 30th, 2021 at 04:46 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! schizmatic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    Mannn stfu lol
    YOU ruined rb

Almost single handedly
    Your name is the least clever thing I've read today. But it's only 6am so there's still hope.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by mikestanley464 View Post
    Kill got Shook and didn't show up plain and simple knew fresh was going to hand it to him
    Download Bluestacks Omegle
    Stfu faggot

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

What's the deal in here