User Tag List

Page 1 of 30 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 437

Thread: LLL PLAYOFF Chat/MAG

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

LLL PLAYOFF Chat/MAG

Welcome to the end of week 18 and the start of the playoffs..wasnt a bad season for the activity and the talent we had to work with.. Most of us were doing our thangs. I figured i would get 1 mag in before this shit ends.. also I want to point out that I'm doing this mag from my phone using the voice thing so if shit is said wrong or spelled wrong fuck you ..as far as playoffs we have 15 people..that means 1 person will get a bye week n since blue bayou is ending champ he will get the bye.
    PLAYOFF BRACKET
    https://ibb.co/Qch71LB
    LLL Playoff Member Breakdown
    Miracle

Miracle was on hiatus for a while but has come back and is once again leaving his mark. He doesn’t always drop dope bars but when he’s motivated he can spar with the best. Definitely not someone you want to sleep on. He is certainly a contender for champing the league this season.

FRESH
    this dude has been coming nice since i have gotta back active and maybe b4 then im just not sure.. He had the best record in LLL and was the champ until letter got active n worked his way up to beat him in a champ match.. I can easily see him making it to the finals and maybe even winning it

JEM

Jem didn’t impress me much at first but I saw him drop his best bars vs –coop- recently. I dunno if he’s an old member that’s rusty or if he’s new to this. If he cleans up his wording and approaches battles like he did vs –coop- then he could do some damage during these playoffs.

Kill Spree

Kill Spree grew up in the mean streets of Massachusetts and was born when a lightning strike hit a garbage can that had just recently been violated by a homeless man. He’s not always motivated but he can also spar with the best of them and has some notable wins under his belt. Will he make his parents proud? Weather permitted, perhaps he will.

Coop 

I wasn’t active when Coop was doing his thing I don’t think. But I checked some of his old battles and he’s definitely been top tier in the past. Although times have changed and the voters react a little differently than they used to, I can certainly see him adapting and being a force to be reckoned with. I don’t think he’ll champ but who knows maybe he’ll surprise me.

Cookies

Cookies aka Zelph knows what he’s doing but doesn’t always take shit seriously. He’s been known to recycle on purpose and be a troll more than anything else. But if he takes his battles seriously he can grab some wins. He likely won’t champ but I can definitely see him making it through a round or 2.

Encrypted Data

I dunno who this is but he’s got a lot of practice to do before he becomes a formidable opponent. I have noticed he’s been progressing so that’s a good sign. However he hasn’t progressed to the point to being someone to look out for. Whoever battle shim first round will likely have a pass into round 2. No hate just facts.

Plethora

He’s champed a lot of leagues in his time here, but he has yet to snatch that season champ accomp in LLL. I think he’s gonna want to add that title to his list of accomplishments so he’ll be out for blood. If you’re up against this dude you better bring your best or you won’t stand a chance.

Stranger

Aka Diasick acts like he’s top tier but in reality he’s a delusional fuck tard who will have to try his best to beat the low tier people signed up. He’s great at nerdy computer shit but when it comes to battling he doesn’t have a leg to stand on. Unless he’s up against encrypted data the odds will be against him to make it past the first round.

Blue Bayou

Blue Bayou is one of the best to do this and that sentiment is steady across a majority of rap battle forums across the internet. He can write in long bar or short bar and can tweak his style to satisfy the voters depending on what’s hot and what’s not at the time. There is a good chance he will end up being champ this season.

Joe boston

Joe is just an angry old man who likes to yell at people. He often stretches the shit out of his bars and has wording issues. But every now and then he’ll drop something dope. If he can get a grasp on how to be consistent he could be a problem, but from what I’ve been seeing he likely won’t get too far. Prove me wrong Joe

slecht

I don’t really like Slecht but regardless he’s got some bars for sure. Hopefully no one thinks of a concept he’s already used in the past or he’ll act like a complete faggot about it. Slecht can make it to champ match if he puts in effort but my money would not be on him winning champ match.

Meth

I forget who Meth is but apparently he’s an administrator now so he must have been around for a while. Judging by his voting he knows what’s going on so I’m curious to see some of his bars. We’ll just have to wait and see how he does this season.

Letterman

Letterman has been around for a long time and can keep up with the best of them but sometimes has trouble when he faces other top tier opponents. If he tweaks hes wording to extract optimum harshness from his concepts he can do some serious damage. I think if he puts in his best effort he is a candidate for champing the season.

Exalted

Exalted is INF from Netcees. I haven't paid much attention to his battles over the years but checked out a few recent ones and I would say he is a little inconsistent but has the ability to drop some nice bars. He also sometimes seems to have trouble transforming great wordplays into dope bars. If he tightens up his wording and gets more consistent he will be a major problem.
    PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

COOP VS JOE BOSTON -

I think Coop is going to take this one I think either Joe Boston's going to no show or he's going to post a verse so rushed that's going to be choppy or worthless.. If joe has the time to stop n write he could take this but I don't think that's going to happen and I think Coop it's just going to continue to shake off the rust
    Plethora vs encryted data-

same thing to happen last week's going to happen again this week data is going to be outshined and this is pretty much a bye week for pleth..no hate on data but they on 2 diff levels
    Letterman vs miracle-

Letterman is coming back from a hiatus but he worked his way up to champ and beat Fresh to earn himself another LLL champ accomp. When he's hungry he can drop dope. Sometimes he falls off a bit but I think that's a motivation factor more than anything else. miracle was also on a hiatus but has been doing his thing this season. He is kinda in the same boat as Letterman. If he's not dropping anywhere from at least good to dope bars he's probably just not motivated. This is a very tough one to call but what's happened recently has me leaning a slight edge towards Letterman.
    Jem vs meth-

i think if jem drops a little stronger than he did last week and meth is rusty he could take this..i do remember some meth battles and if he still just as sharp as he was meth shouldnt have a problem taking this ..i also want to pulling out that meth debo'd his way in this league win his admin powers..meth should take this unless hes rusty
    Kill spree vs slecht-

if both guys try this should be a good battle I've seen spree drop some hard-hitting lines and I've also seen them drop stuff to the house and care about.. Slecht has always done good in the punch League but I've never really seen anything hitting from him in the lll should be an interesting battle but I think I got spree taking this
    Fresh vs exalted -

I got to go with fresh here dude has been dropping some nice bars and has really elevated since last time I was fully active on the site ex aint no one to sleep on though dude definitely has bars..should be a good match maybe even botw
    Cookies vs diasick-

this could go either way... I havent seen much from either and what ive seen from cookie he is either fucking around or recycling... I would like to see them both try real hard in this and see who can come out Shining I guess if I have to pick a winner it'll be cookies and that's if we don't find out he recycled it
      WEEK 18 BREAKDOWN

Letterman Vs Blue Bayou
    cool champ match here.. Before this letter was crushing everyone he faced. Sitting at 5-0 Then blue showed up with his verse n outshined letter here.. Pretty 1 sided battle.. not hating on letter at all but I don't think he came as good as he has in the past few weeks Blue consistently brought hit after hit and easily got the W here

Jem vs coop
    Even though Jem won this I thought it was a pretty even match. I just thought that coop is still shaking all rust he needs to see more battles and know what people are voting for.. I checked a few battles out back in the day and it seemed like he was doing his thing so I'm sure if you shake the rust off I'll be right back at it jem on the other hand came better than I've seen him come in the past this battle ended with Jem winning 4 to 1

King soule vs cookies
    King is a douchebag and no shows cookie wins

plethora vs encrypted data
    Pleth outshine data easily here totally one-sided battle data didn't stand a chance and that's not hating on data it's just pleth is a lot more polished and knows what people want here dude haas been  champing shit here for a while

fresh vs kill spree
    Kill got Shook and didn't show up plain and simple knew fresh was going to hand it to him

echelon vs joe boston
    Joe no-showed he been no showing I don't even know why he keeps signing up dude obviously busy

miracle vs exalted
    Although it was a clean sweep, this battle was closer than outcome made it seem. Both battlers had a couple good hits and a couple misses as well. I think in the end miracles wording helped him take this. Exalted had some nice concepts that would have got him extra points if they were presented differently. That frankincense bar had maddd potential and if executed properly would surely have changed the outcome. All in all this was a decent battle in which miracle ended up snagging the win.
    TOP 5 PUNCHES FROM LAST WEEK
    No order
    (JEM) vs coop
    When I point, guards jet… leave you wet no matter where you are
    Cuz I’m money with the trae, young’n & this hawk hits from real far
    (LETTERMAN) vs blue
    I came 4 violence. Shoot til smoke rise from the body & he aint surviving
    Aimed at his ribs.. the bullets had Bayou cooking when the heat hit his Cajun fried it
    (BLUE) vs letter
    go one on one w/ me & i promise you’ll beggin me “end this”
    Doula have you on the ground in more pain than some pregnancy stretches
    (Pleth) vs. Encrypted data
    bet u, cookies, & stranger bar hop for niggas digits
    its Data Analyst of faggots collecting numbers with the quickness
    (Pleth) vs. Encrypted data
    that'll take u to heaven, pearly gates & sunshine
    give u that L,ED.. gonna see it's brighter on the otherside
    OUTRO
    dont expect this shit ever again.. Im so exhausted after this n i only spent about 15mins... Good looks on fresh helping out with this mag also FUCK YALL n check into your battles and remember blue bayou has a bye..he will be battling rd 2

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL PLAYOFF Chat/MAG

Good on ya for getting a playoff pre-mag out promptly Mir

Good read....props on the effort
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

good shit

Haha noted.

Battle Record
    4-8

Well done @miracle

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JEM. View Post
    Well done @miracle
    Feel free to vote in my battles btw

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

good shit. i think the winner of me vs. data should battle blue bayou

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    good shit. i think the winner of me vs. data should battle blue bayou
    That is exactly what's happening
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Dope mag.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Dope

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Dope
    Did you even read your bio

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Lol

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Did you even read your bio
    Ya it’s was funny... ha ha ha

Stranger

fuck these predictions.

my opponent won't even show.

These playoffs are missing something
    Can't quite put my finger on it though. Shit
    While y'all try to get another 50 calories in, I'm begging you to give my 50 cal a reason