Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 71 of 71

Thread: Off-Season Letter/Chat

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Off-Season Letter/Chat

Word. I am excited to get the forum up, or a new season haha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

same... i'm sick of coming in here to nothing
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    11-5

I am going to see whats up for this week.

I am absolutely bagged. Had a long as week working, touring, and parenting of course haha. Wouldn't have it any other way. But I am excited to just relax a bit, work on some schoolwork and get some topical shit going again.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10

'topical shit' nah you're not that bad at it bro, don't be so hard on yourself lmao

Battle Record
    11-5

Bahahaha word.

I must be pretty good at pretending then.

Social Media:

Lenox

Me u and DEV should do a collab

Battle Record
    11-5

I am down.

DEV, whatever happened to ours?

But yeah Lenox, get at me.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10

ours is still on my laptop half finished bro

Battle Record
    11-5

Cool man we should finish that up one of these days.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10

lol I hear ya

Battle Record
    34-10

whens this fuckin' season kicking off, dayum...