Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: Season XIV Sign-Ups

Battle Record
    11-5

Season XIV Sign-Ups

Alright, I figured I would start this now to get an idea of the interest for next season, whenever that may be. You can drop your name in here and I will be sure to mention you and remind you when it does get underway.

Next season will be ran a lot more smoothly, that is for sure, implementing a lot of what we have learned over the last few weeks.

Let me know.

IN:

L.E
    Plexus
    DEV
    Ntalek/Samajae
    Professor Frost
    Sho 'Nuff
    Cai
    Pistols Pete
    Nicasso
    Devitt
    wordwiseking
    Stranger
    Brian Bryan
    Lenox
    Last edited by L.E; October 20th, 2014 at 04:58 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Soule

Re: Season XIV Sign-Ups

In.

Battle Record
    16-4

Obviously in
    Monster's Ink

2xOMHoF

Courtesy of: Elvis Freshly

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

...IN
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Everybody above is absolute ass

Battle Record
    11-5

Is that a sign in, @Professor Frost ?

Haha you are never direct in these threads.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM WOTM

Of course after i champ this season i'll still be in!
    INKorporated

Battle Record
    0-2

Got room for a newcomer? Sign me up
    SHMURDATEAM

Battle Record
    11-5

Got everybody so far. Thanks for the interest.

Social Media:

The New Retro Classic Pistols Pete's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-10

I want in if there is room

Infekted Penz

The Birth Of Creation

Battle Record
    11-5

@Cai I got you. Let's just keep it mature moving forward though, alright? I don't have a problem with you at all, I don't hold grudges, especially on the internet. Your actions were questionable on your last exit though. No worries though, thank you for the interest and hopefully more promotion will be done.
    @Pistols Pete I got you.

Social Media:

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Put me back in the mix

Battle Record
    11-5

Got you @Nicasso , thanks for the interest.

Social Media:

Slaughterhouse King

Sign me up.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

In it to kill it!