User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 181

Thread: 1-2 PUNCH WEEK 3 CHAT

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: 1-2 PUNCH WEEK 3 CHAT

I would have voted for you in our concept battle lmao.. niggas around the world knew I couldn't do nothing with them wack ass concepts.
    カミノコトバ

SiK

Lmfao @ whatever that means

Im literally on the ground

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lmfaoo. Those concepts were booty, tho. I couldn't do shit w/ them either. Your strike a pose one was dope tho. If you would have worded it a tad bit better, should could have been LOTS (line of the season) hahaha.

SiK

Rofl Wordz like well I woulda voted for you. But my hatred for you wont let me. Unless its agaibst myself, in which case I cant vote for you anyway

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

SiK - does that make sense too you? "It was forced because it was stretched" haha like wtf dude. I needed google translator to try an understand that shit.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Lmfaoo. Those concepts were booty, tho. I couldn't do shit w/ them either. Your strike a pose one was dope tho. If you would have worded it a tad bit better, should could have been LOTS (line of the season) hahaha.
    I gave up on wording any of those lines.. the Mily Cirus line ether'd me.. soon as I read that shit I was like well.. time to prewrite for next week lmao.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    112-23

SiK - does that make sense too you? "It was forced because it was stretched" haha like wtf dude. I needed google translator to try an understand that shit.
    that means like how cats in live battles tend to slow down so people can hear their wordplay (which I think is mad gay).. when you have some extra shit in your lines to show off that its a wordplay so people don't missunderstand what you are going for, thats forced to me.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    I gave up on wording any of those lines.. the Mily Cirus line ether'd me.. soon as I read that shit I was like well.. time to prewrite for next week lmao.
    Lmfaooooo

SiK

No it makes no sense

If it was stretched the only flaw he can say is wording

But it Wordz. Hell hate on any competition

Last week he pm'd me like 'if we wasnt battling eachother id vote against yo u in our battle"

Battle Record
    51-15

Lmfao. Nigga Wordz jynxed himself, hard yo. Said in his interview. "I'm not losing from here on out, I'm champin this league" and I don't think he's won a battle since, lmfaoooo.

Niggas hating on my swiper the fox pun @ Gal yo hahaha. Smh.. Shit was a shot at his cartoon lookin nose an his user title being a buglar haha, fuckers!

SiK

It was nice. Just not a quote to me. Def not a miss imo

Battle Record
    51-15

Word..

Battle Record
    112-23

Lmfao. Nigga Wordz jynxed himself, hard yo. Said in his interview. "I'm not losing from here on out, I'm champin this league" and I don't think he's won a battle since, lmfaoooo.

Niggas hating on my swiper the fox pun @ Gal yo hahaha. Smh.. Shit was a shot at his cartoon lookin nose an his user title being a buglar haha, fuckers!
    lol.. I do still plan to champ, but that shit was something to get dudes fired up.. but true haha, I did beat fresh since then for the 5th time haha.
    カミノコトバ

SiK

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    lol.. I do still plan to champ, but that shit was something to get dudes fired up.. but true haha, I did beat fresh since then for the 5th time haha.
    Lmao. Thats like saying you won a fight against a quadrapolegic

Battle Record
    112-23

fresh isn't that capable now.
    カミノコトバ