Heroin

this is one or maybe, my best imo.

[SC]http://soundcloud.com/frewilly/heroin[/SC]

links: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...796/index.html

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...162/index.html
    Last edited by Fre; January 10th, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Re: Heroin

Yessiry..very good.

Just has that mellow tone to it, it's making me nearly type with my eyes closed lolz.

Vocal on it is very suited. Sometimes though, the beat stops and it just comes across as choppy to me. Not hating though, as this beat works for all the right reasons.

Alternate style of hip-hop I feel. Keep dropping more like this, it's a joy to listen to.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CYMRU AM BYTH

Hoodlums
    Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by -NoX- View Post
    Yessiry..very good.

Just has that mellow tone to it, it's making me nearly type with my eyes closed lolz.

Vocal on it is very suited. Sometimes though, the beat stops and it just comes across as choppy to me. Not hating though, as this beat works for all the right reasons.

Alternate style of hip-hop I feel. Keep dropping more like this, it's a joy to listen to.
    mellow yeah. thanks man, i'm glad it's a joy that's my aim.

J.Demers

this is fuckin Dope bro, im liking this alot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    or

Hoodlums
    Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by JDemers View Post
    this is fuckin Dope bro, im liking this alot
    thanks J!

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

i like this but i can see it more as a background beat to someone talking over an intro/interlude/outro track, i couldnt rap on it
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Hoodlums
    Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by I-M-E View Post
    i like this but i can see it more as a background beat to someone talking over an intro/interlude/outro track, i couldnt rap on it
    yeah there is no structure haha! i like to keep it unusual.

Kiss my lucky egg, bitch! Sanka's Avatar

Best thing I've heard today. Perfect for my mood. I fucking loved it. I'd download this shit and just play it in the background.

Nice shit.

I Get My Own Title? Cool. DJ Breeze's Avatar

Nice chill vibe, I like that. The drums were tight. I can see this as an interlude instead of a song. I really see no more room for improvement. It's probably the nicest beat, in general I've heard all day. Dope as hell.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Dope Antelope's Avatar

i like your beats cuz you sample a lot like me, you improved a lot since i heard last time, ONLY flaw atm is the gaps you have for some bits, where theres silence, just think it ruins it a little, but your sample choices are always nice.. drums went well, maybe the kicks could be better, but like i said, sample choice n shit was done well, just didnt like the one or two parts where it stopped then restarted.

You've Earned a Custom Title! AtomicBeats's Avatar

Really nice beat... I liked the mellow vibe a lot, it was really smooth. The sample was great, and your drums suit it well. The mix ix clean too, and still had a raw sound, and for that type of beat it's great. No complaints from me, nice work!

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

I hear the vinyl pop! I love beats with that shit lol b/c I sample sometimes directly from my record collection. Real chill beat. I'm listening to some busted ass speakers b/c I'm in a rush to comment songs b4 I dip off to work. Guitar was dope! I love the sample, but I think you could've made the drums hit a lil harder, but like I said it might be my speakers. dope beat
    Follow Me