User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 67

Thread: Shadowless- Midnight

Battle Record
    3-2

Re: Shadowless- Midnight

this beat goes hard, shit is dope... flow is on point, real clean... delivery reminds me of... can't put a finger on it lol... lyrically this is pretty cool, not feelin' the hook so much, but the verses are dope... shit is hot, nice work...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yo! this beats sick! real grime like i like it haha... i like the evil in the lyrics hahaha sick mixing bro! i like this song alot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    href="
    target="_blank">
    href="
    target="_blank">http://www.Facebook.com/JuiceBeatsCom

Thanks for all the feedback guys, if you like the song and haven't already, download the entire album!! (link in my sig). Appreciate all the comments!!
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Mhmm.

i thought i left feed on this already i guess not lol.
    well anyways this was a real dope drop man
    beat was slick
    i dig it bro keep it up

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

beat is cool, dark as fuck, liking it. did you make this?
    hmm, you come in nice, voice compliments the beat well. flow is on beat but feels simplistic for some reason, maybe it's just the repetition. second verse is nice as fuck though. really feeling this verse. hook is too similar to the verses for my liking though.
    nice track and i'll download it later.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Dope Antelope's Avatar

beat goes hard as hell, literally

your styles nice, on some dark horrorcore vibe, and u flowed well, delivery n voice is cool and ur presence is also pretty tough

didnt like the hook

but when u spit its dope.

holla at me for collabs, you'd sound good with another rapper 'Dos' that i work with.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Beat is dope as fuck bro, instant nod mode since 0:00, and yer flow was definitely on point, your subject matter fit the beat well, quality is top notch, you definitely did yer thing on this, not much to critique, good shit...

You've Earned a Custom Title!

You remind me of the dark side of Tech N9ne, you're a great lyricist man, & i'm diggin the eerie beat, perfect for the month of october, keep it up!
    I wish that everything was better from the weather to the measure of intelligence

You've Earned a Custom Title! Wind Man's Avatar

I've only heard one Tyler track and I thought he was better, also sounds slightly like Mike Shinoda too in terms of voice and shit but I think he's better as well. That said this shit is pretty dope for this site. I like the "Are you afraid of the dark" beat, I used to love that show. Flow was good, lyrics were good, the quality could be improved, keep it up.

really menacing and grimy feel to this song and it's pretty cool. it separates this track from other beats. there's not much i can say because the quality was nice, the flow was good and the lyrics were also good. i didn't really like the hook though but hey that's just me.

Shut up and make music Big Question's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-10

beats hot. you make this? diggin the vybe of this, delivery/flows slick....the chorus is good but to me it bneeds a better mix, it needs to sound bigger...like bamm, id do some madf stacking/reverb on it...but yeah the verses are on point. cool shit
    A.I

Hip Hop Uk Resurrection

You've Earned a Custom Title! PatricBernier's Avatar

Your Voice Is Mean Sounding. ICP-Ish, Not Sure If Thats What Your Into. But Legit Horrorcore Type Music.

yeah this is dope, i like the horror feel to it and your quality is perfect!

Your flow was decent aswell and lyrically is was good.

Good shit, keep dropping

Twitter - @In4MassH
    Fuck Ur Lyrics

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

This track was nice. Not really the type of tracks I'd bump on the reg though. Gotta be in the right mood. The change up around 2:10 caught me completely off guard lol. That was dope. That was actually gonna be my complaint about this track. The repetitive/same scheme shit. And then that came in lol. Prolly was my favorite part of the track cuz it stood out the most.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

You've Earned a Custom Title! Time__.'s Avatar

agreed, and i think it was pulled off really well, the flow, the hook, the lyrcs, i cant really say much more than that, i dont see any problem with the peice.

solid drop