User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: When Planets Align

When Planets Align

RE-RECORDED just the verses with my new mic, any new feed is appreciated - 6/8/2011

EDIT***
    When Planets Align
    [SOUNDCLICK]10711587[/SOUNDCLICK]

Links:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...544/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...484/index.html
    Last edited by Blackflags; June 9th, 2011 at 06:51 PM
    Milk Man

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Re: When Planets Align

Sick beat homie. Reminds me of some Method Man type shit. The delivery was smooth as hell brother. Lyrics were pretty dope. Nice stoner jam. Can't wait to see the final draft. Way to rep the NW homie. Dueces.

wish i could smoke before listening to this, not an option unfortunately -___-

beat is on some simple old school shit, its cool though, kinda funky. your flow is dope though, you really flowing over this. lol i was expecting a weed song, this is some deep shit. lyrics are cool - im liking the concept. bridge thing is weird as fuck lol - might want to turn it up, its kinda hard to understand what your saying. (the part before the planets collide thing). damn, you really go off on the second verse - real grimy damn. this is some dope shit right here. i really like ur style bro, grimy, old school but its unique - you do your own thing. great drop fam.

can u rtf? http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...833/index.html

"Be advised, this is a little far out, I dont expect for everyone to dig this."

That's where the best songs come from and honestly the production is banging and the track is some vibey shit. Check out

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lqJTo1_0Nig?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lqJTo1_0Nig?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

tell me what you think. Peace.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Most def the beat sounds like some meth and redman shit. Overall concept is ill i like when the beat switches on the hook good shit. Ur delivery is ill as always. U have some talent everything i heard from you has been on point.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...647/index.html

Battle Record
    18-6

that's one of the illest beats I've heard in a minute, any idea of where it's from? the flow in that first verse is slick.. the chorus is pretty good but I was vibin off the verses, real dope.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

this is veryyy different but i dont see anything wrong with it, u ride the beat very good, lyrics are far out but good....hook isnt bad....overall good shit haha....them talking parts like spaced out ish are creepy lol
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

You've Earned a Custom Title! Marz_'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Dope ass beat. Nice crispy flow. Lyrically dope and focused. Flow was pretty nice, a good choice of rhyme schemes. The chorus was cool gave almost a Cypress Hill type vibe. Keep shit like this comin bro! You always droppin some dopeness.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...867/index.html
    Left to Write

lmao, diggin you milk..3rd thing ive peeped and all have been dope..great ideas all around really..and im listening very hard fyi..swag is owned..you def have an identity..fire joint on some other shit for real..keep it bangin yo

yo thanks a lot yall, again this just the rough version im gonna do somethin with that interlude for the final cut, not sure yet... remix it for sure. yo bongkers the beat was made by my producer St Mic, pm me ill give you his contact info if you need some beats, he's got deals. my other dude Main Loop makes dope beats too, and he's got deals as well.

ima hit them links right now... might already have.
    Milk Man

Battle Record
    0-1

Ill track.. one of my favs from you... lyrics is hot..good hook.. flow is dope..both verses is dope..... keep green in cigars... good shit!

good lookin, just uploaded a new mix, should sound crisper...
    Milk Man

I like this a lot! The mix sounds good to me. Definitely understand where the Meth/Red comparison is coming from. Nice flip of the Miles Davis Bitches Brew sample...

Told you this song was dope, Milk.
    Catalyst
    mecca vai & milkman
    Want extra exposure?
    Hit us up @

for more information

You've Earned a Custom Title! PVizTheWiz's Avatar

This is sick...St. MiC got them beats...only you can pull this off haha...loving it...

- Home of interviews with emcees, beat makers and the promotion of Global HipHop.