User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 61

Thread: Deisel Hash Or Purple (Remix)

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: Deisel Hash Or Purple (Remix)

ahahaha thanks guys appreciate it.. uppinn for more and more feed =]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

beat is dope of course. i liked the concept "what we pass in this circle" lol. the singing in the hook part wasnt that great but once the verse started, damn. flow was really on point, delivery was smooth, almost perfect. lyrics are good for this type of track too. lol @ the beginning of the 2nd verse. "cruising in a civic" line was cool lol. man i really enjoyed this man. can i download this somewhere? this shit was dope, good drop man.

can you return the feed? http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...174/index.html

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

bumpppp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-5

dope hook...
    verse was nice.. like the effect----
    wordplay was dope - lyrics were on point and you came really dope
    2nd verse was dope... ended dope..
    the first verse was ill though

overall dope track delivery presence and flow on point.... catchy too

rtf
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...318/index.html
    appreciate it
    No one is perfect

Disemboweling since 471BC Decimation's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-3

Fuck a Bentley Benz and Beamer we crusin in the civic

dope track i give you props

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

uppin thanks for the feed guys

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

bumpp

You've Earned a Custom Title!

rippin an old school joint, love it..drugs is who he is..lmfao..feelin the swag..the hook is raw..dam bro lyrically on point..who the fuck is mary jane haha..keep droppin some shit like this mang, props

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...793/index.html

You've Earned a Custom Title! Marz_'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Good shit holdin it down for the smokers here! Haha your flow is nice as hell, and so are the lyrics. Honestly, you killed dis shit man. Nice punchlines and flow. Keep up the great work!

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...867/index.html
    Left to Write

Battle Record
    4-4

shit was dope i fucks with it heavy the multies and flow had me nodding my head lookin like a dumbass xD but it was a tough ass track so idgaf . props on a good listen , ii deff wanna hear more of this shit so you shuld drop a couple in the tnt forum lol

You've Earned a Custom Title!

listening, dope lyrics, dope rhyme scheme, dope flow, dope delivery, right emotion for the beat, man im impressed, fuckin dope.
    hooks dope,
    2nd verse, accent reminded me of something eminem would do, but dope, everything here is dope, if you didnt like this song then this blunts for you line was sick at the end.
    man this is a 10/10. and thats rare for me, and for the record i dont even smoke weed.
    best shit ive heard on an underground forum in a while.
    drop a download link.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...308/index.html
    frank lucas- "the loudest one in the room is the weakest"

Battle Record
    18-6

bro this was fucking fire... the flow is crazy, beat is dope, lol @ ur different voices that shit is dope too, you keep the listener entertained throughout the track n the shit aint gettin repetitive at all.. best track I've heard from you yet dawg you got talent

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

thanks bong haha means alot and thanks everyone elsee as well lets keep the feed coming!

Get Familiar

hitting ub ack...omg not another remix of this please man lolll....a few months late lol

ok fine lets see ehhh not feeling hook never was a fan of copyign same hook....flow ain't bad quality is pretty bad tho generic lyrics man hard for me to get into this but u doing ur thign riding the beat pretty nicely flow ain't bad....unique voice....is this guy copying juelz shit lol..omg 2nd guy is horrible sorry i this voice is annoying me....ok swagged out dude back in dunno who u are but this dude is much better

overall not bad, u did ur thing but that dude with the horrible voice ruined ti for a few seconds lol
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    4-4

i think this guys partially retarded ^