User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 104

Thread: Sony and PSN hacked.

Sony and PSN hacked.

Anonymous Gets Serious, Attacks Sony Employees
    Infamous hacking group, Anonymous, began a series of attacks against Sony earlier today, bringing down several Sony sites and the PlayStation Network. However, a radical offshoot of the main group believe that the attacks aren't enough, and are prepared to take the fight to a more severe level.
    Anonymous Release Video: “These Attacks Will Continue”
    Anonymous, the group of hackers that threatened war on Sony, and then subsequently brought down several Sony sites, as well as the PSN to some degree, have released a video promising that the attacks will continue
    the video
    [YOUTUBE]tcSCUU4Fg9k[/YOUTUBE]

Bringing PSN down: Why hackers deeds are worse than Sony’s
    Gamersmint: So, this hacker group called Anonymous threatened Sony due to latter suing Geohot and Graf_Chokolo. They say Sony will have to pay for this insolence. I can’t help but laugh at these childish people with a self entitlement complex who think, they can do anything they want. It’s okay we get it, you don’t like what Sony did but there is a simple recourse to that. Just don’t buy their products, why in the world do you have to DDOS their websites. It won’t prove anything and probably makes Sony’s case stronger. It’s a very childish thing to do but of course it’s the internet and we know how things are
    it's on the front page on n4g.

noooooooo...
    I better be able to play black ops when I get home. lol.

Battle Record
    0-4

Re: Sony and PSN hacked.

OH SHIT THATS FUCKING ILLLLLL>.. GO Anonymous
    Brutality, Fatality, Lethality is my salary, my wins are a formality, my skills bring you mortality,

the Kombat is Reality, your fate is a finality, I never use Babalities, that's just not my mentality.

Battle Record
    12-8

So wait, why did they hack Sony? They mad because Sony is pwning hackers?

Battle Record
    0-1

Sony's servers getting fucked up by some group of kids. And here I was thinking it would be hard to hack into a billion dollar company. Nope.

Battle Record
    0-4

i love it of course im a microsoft player so anything that harms sony is a plus to me
    +10 happiness go TEAM Anonymous we are legion, we do not tolerate greedy companies.. ahahaha love it
    Brutality, Fatality, Lethality is my salary, my wins are a formality, my skills bring you mortality,

the Kombat is Reality, your fate is a finality, I never use Babalities, that's just not my mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    So wait, why did they hack Sony? They mad because Sony is pwning hackers?
    yep. apparently sony sued Geohot, who found a way to jailbreak the ps3. sony won. sony also asked for the list of IP addresses of everyone who visited his website and won that too.

Battle Record
    0-4

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    yep. apparently sony sued Geohot, who found a way to jailbreak the ps3. sony won. sony also asked for the list of IP addresses of everyone who visited his website and won that too.
    wrong the case is still in session there going to trial whenever the date is
    sony didnt win anything and as the look of it Anoumous already shut down the site that sony has all the database of there files but sony redeemed it with use of a back-up damn i love this hacking team there awesome. i mean its my opinion but i think its a funny ass thing

Battle Record
    0-4

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hosea View Post
    I wouldn't say anonymous is just some group of kids. it's one of the most well known group of hackers in the world. they have fucked with banks and government sites too.
    yea there deff not kids they must of went to colledge to learn programing and used that knowledge to learn how to hack they are one of the most advance team of hackers well known to this date when u want something hacked that u couldent thing of it being hacked u give it to them for a job they will have it done in several mins,

as of staying on topic they, if u search more about this wait... let me see if i can find that qoute on ng4 lol...............

nfamous hacking group, Anonymous, began a series of attacks against Sony earlier today, bringing down several Sony sites and the PlayStation Network. However, a radical offshoot of the main group believe that the attacks aren't enough, and are prepared to take the fight to a more severe level.

UPDATE !!!!

Updated with info on what the attacks could include

The website of the company handling Sony's case has been brought down.

One SonyRecon member boasted on the IRC:

lol well like 30 min ago i left chocolate rain on the judge’s voicemail
    I DONT KNOW ABOUT U BUT A VOICE MAIL OF CHOCOLATE RAIN ON A JUDGES PHONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit thats awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Huskey Puppy View Post
    sony didnt win anything and as the look of it Anoumous already shut down the site that sony has all the database of there files but sony redeemed it with use of a back-up damn i love this hacking team there awesome. i mean its my opinion but i think its a funny ass thing
    ahhhh...ok. case is still open. they were granted access to all the IP addresses though.

and ehhh...i think this whole hacking thing is lame.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hosea View Post
    I wouldn't say anonymous is just some group of kids. it's one of the most well known group of hackers in the world. they have fucked with banks and government sites too.
    Oh. Well sony trying to get the IP's is pretty bogus tho. It isn't illegal to browse the web.

Battle Record
    26-5

Anonymous are fucking ridiculous.

There logic is as clear as a window lickers, lets bring a site down for a bit because they pissed our friend off, who then fucked off to south america using donations cos he knew he was about to get fucked over in court.

Seriously this will last a week when everyone stops giving a fuck.

Battle Record
    26-5

http://geekrevolt.com/2011/04/04/the...-of-anonymous/

decent article, its the gamers that lose out in the end.

Battle Record
    12-1

The Sony PS3 console was "hacked" or more appropriately, jailbroken, by iPhone hacker, Geohot. He managed to reverse engineer his own PlayStation 3 to run homebrew applications on it. And then later released the method to the public, through his site, geohot.com. Sony hit him with a lawsuit and demanded social media sites, including YouTube to hand over IP addresses of people who visited Geohot's social pages/videos. Paypal has granted access to Sony for them to view Geohot's PayPal account. The judge of the case has given permission to Sony to view the IP addresses of everyone who visited geohot.com. Sony are also after another group of hackers for the same case. The PS3 hack which GeoHot released can be compared to the "unlocking" of a phone (i.e. Once you purchase the phone, it's yours, you can do whatever it is you want with it.)
    I agree with this. If I buy something, I should be able to do whatever the fuck I want to do with it. If I'm not cheating on Sony's network, they need to fuck off. Then Sony being able to look at Paypal transactions and IP addresses that visited a certain website is beyond ridiculous. You mean I can be viewing some shit online or buying some shit online and a company can have a problem with a guy and get court orders to see my IP or money I payed? Wtf is that?
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    12-1

If I go on youtube right now and look this guy up, Sony will get my IP too. Wtf? How is that right? This is some Joseph Stalin shit.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Huskey Puppy View Post
    you're one of those special idiots that just makes up facts as you go aren't you ?

take your ass on to a Xbox thread, obviously this doesn't concern your freeposting ass. and stop lying about shit.