User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Warning : This is Really Long.

Awards SS HOF SS HW Champion SS Season Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member OM HOF

Warning : This is Really Long.

when i used to do long-bar back in the day .. yall prolly would say its mad stretched, but just read it close .. anyway i saw this and was like damn .. i cant believe i used to write this much in a verse. just posting this up for the fuck of it really.

continue if you dare.

“When empty space is all that's left, let the void be filled.”

well, the best it can manage.

so,

yo,

;

…… It's Gawd, Allah, the next'a kin - a past-unanimous branding, all been scarred upon His melanin .. oh yes, the martian's got a membership,
    would-be the martyr prophet legends sing, yet when I start to chalk the message in? Christ'll rob it for glory & claim he marked the blotted penmanship -
    then he'll die again denying that his karma got the best of him ………
    that's why:
    These carbon copy residents can gargle cocks 4 president, I'm still the sargeant known for carving marble rocks with metal fists,
    an artist not to meddle with. yall can spawn the outer layer, go & bargain shop for eloquence .. but the quest itself's retarded, ain't no mall to cop intelligence!
    it's hard to mock this fella's gift, a militant soul of wisdom .. the visions was so persistant, that i stitched up six infinities bridging the solar systems;
    a sickening flow precision, kid that visited rogues in prisons, blood-etched sketches exhchanged, as pictographs depicted a global mission..
    a glistening throne existed once, I'd sit with a robed magician .. Next to hell, flames blackening, yet living a cold existance ……
    A pit in the snow, imprisoned in the brilliance of hope arisen, held triple 9 mm.'s to the prisms of holy christians,
    ..diggin a hole to piss in, the pilgrim, track forests & paths lost, backfired the mechanical nazareth with nada more than hacksaw,
    a Lord with a glass jaw..but when swordsman attacks fall, the highest titans of my time would absorb it & back off!
    in morgues with a black shawl, suited up, boxing with tyson's folks; eye contact lapses witnesses to shock in a frightening jolt -
    had my irises lined with twice as many watts as a lightning bolt!
    copped every model of microscope, now those astrologists like the flow .. live life abiding by a manuscript the Gods of the Mayans wrote,
    so Novices might just choke, used my mind's eye to fry an ommelete with whitened toast, then run up to grapple the last apostle n‘ slice his throat!
    the drops is described as "GOAT", Blacketh overlooks planets uncharted .. instantly branded the hardest, once I left the last tyrannosaurus cast in a tarpit,
    ravish the harvest, let inhabants starve then drag around half of the carcusses back to the lab, extracted fragments stashed in the carpet ……
    follow paths in the darkness, breeze by ya legion of fake cats .. walk a week straight, 8th day breaks, i'm asleep in a haystack;
    breathin a gray black, smoke's catchin up, i need to evade that ..
    given father saturn such a reason to hate, that clouds now follow where i travel & they freeze when I make camp!
    most keying up lame raps, kids be rockin the spits frail .. so ya whore read sex stories, while my cock in the bitch tale -
    jump to pond from a ship's sail, dove in goddesses, mahogany pigtails; and used poseidons tridant allthewhile for choppin up fishscale!
    the prophet that kings hail, shine brighter than fair days. knives to write, python fang aligned, decipher the airwaves,
    stride inside of a bear cave, had the hide of his hair shaved..hang the bloody skins, dry 'em out with just a lighter & hairspray!
    flyin' higher than airplanes, sword bends low, the endo & weed smoke captures me .. then i rapidly mastered fu jukendo in zero gravity,
    got murder counts, scenes indecent, nuff to resemble an emo's fantasy.
    in benzos with C-notes strapped to me, still don't let no amigos hassle me..so much beef, its off the wall, like echoes in meatloaf factories,
    ……We PbP, plus the some extra leftover EO family……
    Men of metal that gleam so placidly, flash & see 'em burn n' melt to ashes .. it's the return of Hellsing, faggots.
    us 5, patrol the site without no verbal help from admins, so we ‘run this shit’ .. while yall ‘cant even start a light jog’ like ‘nocturnal health fanatics’……
    infernos shelfed schematics, galactics shoved to the cornerstone; once again I summon the sword of poem, crowned a prince of the writtens 'til i swung it up toward the throne,
    cut jugular cords with chrome, leave nothin but gore n bone, when He collapsed , i adapted as the covenant's lord alone …
    The son of a force unkown, was re-birthed in enchanted light .. so observe as the tactics strike,
    reversin the axis, might just turn the tide straight down to quench my thirst in the afterlife,
    verbals'll crack the mic, among crowds, standin out just like a bergundy patch on white..
    grab conservatives, stab em twice, unearths my version of catholic's christ ..He whom prays in burning churches with the virgin hermaphrodite!
    still lurk in a castle, white, where urban kids have to fight .. they'll crack ya jaws on the pavement, call it curbin ya appetite;
    the servant of ashen knights, all perched with a jagged knife. the day i bowed down to they power was the permanent sacrifice ……
    i was searchin for answers, hikin' through it all, Godless .. met men in uniform on unicorns who drooled & talked nonsense,
    Disproving all concepts, eyed a shine, drew close, then I moved & saw bronzes .. gold, silver radiation, flanked a unabomb cartridge..
    dig the human thought process: black acid, n substance, gas-lined to dynomite, ignites traumatic combustion;
    like volcanic eruptions, the cracks & concussions can self-compress to gravel at a hat's drop, then vanish to nothin,
    must be magic or somethin, but when blacketh is bustin .. it turns present tense sentences to passive discussions,
    so from spanish to russian, my mechanics demonstrate immaculate functions, trail markers left as relics beckoning each path to destruction..
    a bastid, corrupted, flick spikes & samoan darts, kick up shit til you idiots get hyper than joan of arc,
    twin vipers n' polar sharks swim right to ya vocals, sharp - replace ya eyes with a pair of trick dice & a joker's card!
    this writin, the dopest art; all scrawled in grenade pencils, white hot flames to the page, then I started to blaze mentals,
    charcoal to trace stencils, the author & aged rebel .. translate words to advanced lit in the earliest sanskrit from the walls of the Jade Temple,
    armor of gray metal, heartbeatin with the speed of pure aqua, body temperature turning up the heat of your sauna,
    .. or premature lava, understand, i'm STILL speakin for allah, from the slums of my hometown to the streets of nirvana!
    so please, if you wanna - step to get thrown in fifty coffins, each a seperate limb, hymns, yo i'm known to rip these often,
    the flow is sickly, watch this: they all stand to it, then i blow n kid's knees soften; shit'll buckle up quicker than a motorist precaution,
    from the low abyss, it's awesome how a glimpse of the essence can terrorize these bitches in seconds,
    use primitive weapons, words and mind, then they mimiced the presence .. now viewing most writtens been like clicking on a crystal reflection,
    each myth is a lesson, all concluding and the ending point that Disc is legend.
    that next level invaded, guess i've risen from heaven, swoop like vultures every now and then to take my pick of the peasants,
    then i'm strippin the flesh n‘ find nothing within .. resort to explosive, last hand grenade stuck in the pin;
    then they bludgeon the wings, fall to ground helpless, aint no love to begin, guess i made it full-circle, passion been runnin too thin.
    pour up rum n' the gin, commit a couple'a sins .. then on my death day, make ready for the coming of Grim,
    cuz when somethin existed, it can suddenly dim .. that's why all your praise on my writing is now dust in the wind.
    it wasn't to win .. not to be the best in this cypher shit, it's just another stepping stone that drove my quest for enlightenment,
    so I guess that it's time to quit, the message is dried n' ripped.. claimed the throne on my own, now to let the messiah sit,
    left the measurments twice as thick, no use tryna stretch time, or to wet it & light the wick .. it's best to just flicker out, leave methods to die, then split ……
    there's still venomous lines to spit, so this next generation had better ignite the script .. cuz yo,

it's a lot harder than it looks to get ya veteran licenses.

mark 'em.

- Black_Disciple.
    I'm here to break my own ball and chain..

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Warning : This is Really Long.

ive got about half read so far man, i bookmarked my spot and will continue tomorrow, LOVE what ive read so far though.
    kOn
    1X Worst Open Mic Poster Champion

Okay, this is the best thing I've seen on this site, but if you recorded it you must have gotten winded as hell. But why the fuck did you ever stop doing long bar? It's long but it's good, and I especially liked reading
    "A pit in the snow, imprisoned in the brilliance of hope arisen, held triple 9 mm.'s to the prisms of holy christians,/diggin a hole to piss in, the pilgrim, track forests & paths lost, backfired the mechanical nazareth with nada more than hacksaw,/a Lord with a glass jaw..but when swordsman attacks fall, the highest titans of my time would absorb it & back off!"
    And I can't even cop the rhymescheme but I know that I love it. I really want to see this recorded.

Battle Record
    1-1

I wrote my text pieces like this too before when I was into it heavily. Not too many people enjoy long bar structures but it just depends on what forum you are on. I remember a good number of heads on HF wrote like that.
    ...drop gems like I was careless with the jewelry

Axis Powers
    Battle Record
    1-0

I don't really enjoy this structure, made it difficult to read and follow.. I'll get at it with some indepth feed later.
    I'm so fly, they sent for a swat team to stop me.

HenceForward.

Awards SS HOF SS HW Champion SS Season Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member OM HOF

:hosea2:

pussies

You've Earned a Custom Title! Apoca-Lips's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1

"the prophet that kings hail, shine brighter than fair days. knives to write, python fang aligned, decipher the airwaves,
    stride inside of a bear cave, had the hide of his hair shaved..hang the bloody skins, dry 'em out with just a lighter & hairspray!
    flyin' higher than airplanes,"

"this writin, the dopest art; all scrawled in grenade pencils, white hot flames to the page, then I started to blaze mentals,
    charcoal to trace stencils, the author & aged rebel .. translate words to advanced lit in the earliest sanskrit from the walls of the Jade Temple,
    armor of gray metal, heartbeatin with the speed of pure aqua, body temperature turning up the heat of your sauna,
    .. or premature lava, understand, i'm STILL speakin for allah, from the slums of my hometown to the streets of nirvana!"

"The son of a force unkown, was re-birthed in enchanted light .. so observe as the tactics strike,
    reversin the axis, might just turn the tide straight down to quench my thirst in the afterlife,
    verbals'll crack the mic, among crowds, standin out just like a bergundy patch on white..
    grab conservatives, stab em twice, unearths my version of catholic's christ ..He whom prays in burning churches with the virgin hermaphrodite!
    still lurk in a castle, white, where urban kids have to fight .. they'll crack ya jaws on the pavement, call it curbin ya appetite;
    the servant of ashen knights, all perched with a jagged knife. the day i bowed down to they power was the permanent sacrifice"

to quote a few. man, this whole piece is a quotable. the only bad thing is it does flow a little weird. but then im not sure how you flow it. but the content, and multi syllables are fuckin flawless. definitely the type of style i'm into!

i really enjoyed reading it. it just got better and better!

9/10

wordem up..thanks ap

pour up rum n' the gin, commit a couple'a sins .. then on my death day, make ready for the coming of Grim,
    cuz when somethin existed, it can suddenly dim .. that's why all your praise on my writing is now dust in the wind.
    it wasn't to win .. not to be the best in this cypher shit, it's just another stepping stone that drove my quest for enlightenment,
    so I guess that it's time to quit, the message is dried n' ripped.. claimed the throne on my own, now to let the messiah sit,
    lol@ this was sposed to be the last thing i ever wrote .. fucked that up.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Raw Talent's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-9

holy shit this was long.....tho i kind of enjoyed it..flow kind kept through rhyme scheme and mulites in just a line..

erbals'll crack the mic, among crowds, standin out just like a bergundy patch on white..
    pretty good imagery..this was an overall pretty nice piece..i've enjoyed reading it really..drop some more...rtf on my back stabber om

where urban kids have to fight...they'll crack ya jaws onj the pavement, call it curbin ya appetite
    lmao, i aint even read the drop (just the feed above me) but that's a sick line

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

uhh .. thanks

Men of metal that gleam so placidly, flash & see 'em burn n' melt to ashes .. it's the return of Hellsing, faggots.
    us 5, patrol the site without no verbal help from admins, so we ‘run this shit’ .. while yall ‘cant even start a light jog’ like ‘nocturnal health fanatics’……
    dope fam .. this was ill

u da shit yo

peace

You've Earned a Custom Title! Raw Talent's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-9

^ now that's just sad.

ur mom is sad :vanja: