User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Quick shit in class high as fuck part 1

shyboi

Quick shit in class high as fuck part 1

lost in a dream no one to wake me up, gott the liquer in the bottle pour me cup, dreamin lost in the harsh reality life sux, stack bread shit my pockets no bux, so yes im poor pheanin for sume food and water, socidey pushed to the edge now wont even bother, to pick me up and help me out this hole, just handin me the crack pipe sayin die slow, just like they did to the rest of the minorities in this nation, gettin us killed with no hesitation, feelin like suicide is the way to go now, so i guess ill be happy 6ft under ground, so i lace up the mary jane, pheanin for suthin just to ease my pain, so oi take a hit let the smoke hit lungs, wish we could live happy and lay down the guns, no where to go just some empty space, if i die now i hope youll remember my face, got the glock pointed to my temple trigga finger hevey, pushin 90 on the freeway wit my chevey, blunt in my hand burnin the wheel, at least when i die i wont feel, the agony of takin another lifef, just pray its not ur kids or wife, but be fore i crash, my gun will go blast, but i stop cuz my baby grls face pops up in my head, stop thinkin shed grow up wrong if i was dead, so creap to a stop and jst suck in the smoke, thought i was to strong to choke, but i go home here sume shit cumin from my the kiitchen, so i just stop and listen, i here my bitch moanin and here the baby screamin, so i rsh in wit my eye gleamin,

Hi there!
    Battle Record
    64-28
    this was sick i give that 6 out of 10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    Legit Title.