User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 66

Thread: Young Buck to leave g-unit??? (RUMOR)

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3

Young Buck to leave g-unit??? (RUMOR)

After 2 years of success working with 50 Cent, Eminem and Dr Dre to name others, Nashville, TN Rapper "Youngbuck" has left the G-Unit imprint because of alleged financial disputes. He has reportedly signed with his former label UTP Records, owned by Juvenile,which recently signed a 15 Million dollar Distribution Deal with Atlantic Records.

The end of 2004 was not a good year for this dirty south rapper after being arrested and charged with stabbing a man at the Vibe Awards in Santa Monica, CA.

Sources say that Buck has been shortchanged as much as five million dollars from touring, album royalties, and clothing sales.

50 Cent's representatives were not available for comment but an Atlantic Records Executive had this to say:

"Youngbuck is currently in the process of negotiating a contract with UTP and Atlantic supports his decision 100%"

HERE'S THE SOURCE OF INFO:http://g-unitworld.com/index.php?id=...lFFEAZOBDtCoyL
    Last edited by Tech_9; September 6th, 2005 at 05:56 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Battle Record
    9-6
    good g unit need to split up...................evrey1 need to leave
    im dope.

Battle Record
    4-3
    hell yea but 50,yayo,and oliva should stay so the can live up to the name gay-unit/g-unot but it's still just a rumor buck might stay
    Last edited by Tech_9; September 6th, 2005 at 05:13 PM

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Battle Record
    9-6
    o shit nigga i jus saw ur sig.................lmfao!!!
    im dope.

Battle Record
    4-3
    yea somebody had it on theblackwallstreet.com and i took it and used it

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

MENA$E
    nice sig yo^

g-unot i hope they break up cuz they pollute hip-hop wit pop garbage

.Vendetta.
    he was iight but some of his lines were pretty tight

Battle Record
    4-3
    Quote Originally Posted by MENA$E
    nice sig yo^

g-unot i hope they break up cuz they pollute hip-hop wit pop garbage
    thanx i took it from somebody on theblackwallstreet.com

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Banned
    Battle Record
    18-6
    lol forget young buck, they got mobb deep now lol:yes:

Battle Record
    4-3
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTwoToo
    lol forget young buck, they got mobb deep now lol:yes:
    just wait sooner or later mobb deeps gonna want to leave just wait :yes: just wait

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Good now he can go be dope. I think he should stay solo.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    so hes going to leave G-unit and sign with Juvi? Ok i really dont like G-unit but this doesnt sound like a smart move even if 50 shorted him 5 million he probably made more then he will with Juvi were it didnt work out the first time he should just sign with some estblished label
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

.Vendetta.
    ^^chea i know youngbuck got potential

Battle Record
    4-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeser Augustus
    so hes going to leave G-unit and sign with Juvi? Ok i really dont like G-unit but this doesnt sound like a smart move even if 50 shorted him 5 million he probably made more then he will with Juvi were it didnt work out the first time he should just sign with some estblished label
    it's just a rumor nobody knows if he is really gonna leave

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech_9
    it's just a rumor nobody knows if he is really gonna leave
    yeah I know it said rumor on the thread but it still is stupid rumor or not who would take two steps in the wrong direction. If 50 is short changing Buck he should just sign with Dre It doesnt seem he cares if people diss fifty he still lets game release Cds
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?