it’s so scary that men will pass me off as a heathen if I don’t believe
    how can this be. I help the community and give to people in need
    im always willing to give a hand to help, share my wealth
    take care of my family and ensure their well being and health
    but instead im dealt this hand of the atheist Anti-Christ
    despised and told im going to hell to live my after life
    despite what I’ve done to make the world a better place
    I still get spit at in my face and im still societies disgrace
    and I still got radical’s telling me I will forever be burned in the devils hell
    trapped in evils prison cell, fell through to be caught in the rubble of rebels
    the cheap shots by the holy make me feel like im getting pelted with pebbles
    while false wisdom of god being great gives illusions of settling the unsettled
    I’ve dabbled and meddled and I still haven’t found anyway to fix this world of ours
    but I know that when I look to the sky all I see is the stars, milky way, and mars

sorry if you don't have the same beliefs as me. that's cool because everyone can have their own opinion on things. please don't post if you are upset over what i wrote. in no way did i intend on hurting peoples feelings. just getting some things off my chest.

Links: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150132
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150194
    Follow at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Music --->>>>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5
    yo man i think im in hti n run too but berlin hasnt got back he said i was htough anyways great rap i dont believe in what ur saying i think god cant choose what we do he just made us and gave us all chances to do rigth and help the world and i do believe in an afterlife i just dont know what happens anyways great rap keep it up u really got ur point acroos with this one

Battle Record
    0-1
    yo thanx for the feedback ill work on that shit but on to ur open mic it was sik i tottally understand where ur comin from , u had some nice punches and shit overall it was sik keep that tyte shit up

Post on this battle
    I'll repay the favor !!! Thx

R.I.P 2Pac ~Mourn TIl i JoiN ya

Battle Record
    44-6
    this verse shines with clarity, everything you stated was clear and concise. it seems you made this basic so you could get the point across, you did very well on that behalf. the flow was pretty easy to follow, structure did seem off in places, but you made up for it with a couple of mutlies here and there. excellent job on explaining your position in the topic, you asked questions that im sure everyone wants answered, in fact i probably couldnt' come up with a question after that. we do seem to believe in different things, i consider myself pretty faithful as a protestant but i respect your position. great word choice, very intellectual and well written piece man.

thanks for you response also.

peACE

Battle Record
    11-5
    ....................punches westcoast.............wtf it was an open mic not a battle.............why would there be punches

Bruce Wayne
    i liked the subjuct....you got you thoughts across easy to understand...keep it up man good read

Battle Record
    7-6
    thanks everybody nice feedback especailly from aces ill game and west coast spelt funny. it's apreciated
    Follow at

Music --->>>>

krazee
    thnx for the feed back on my shit...ill work on it....yours was good...i understand the point your making and agree with what your sayin

peace

Battle Record
    6-1
    this was tight soldier...I can relate to some of what u sayin' and respect the other things cuz everyones free to believe what he wants...plus ILLGAME u r in an di pm'd u already....anyways hot drop dog...keep it comin'....pz
    Hit N Run

Battle Record
    17-5
    ok first of all i want to say..good job for picking this topic/subject..i really think the peeps who write about this are good..and smart lol....i love readin stuff about this topic...so heres the feed...

kk..your flow was great man..it stayed steady the whole time....i think your structure build up was good...it went well with the flow...your wordin in some lines were a little better then others..but overall that wasnt a big problem....umm...your imagery was also good...because you had good wording in your lines....overall DESCENT job on this...is you get the chance please hit up my OM..its called "Shake To Kill"

Battle Record
    7-6
    thanks for the honesty everbody. drop links and i will review anybody who wants it.
    Follow at

Music --->>>>

wow thats solid. Thats sweet, i got an old piece somewhat along the lines of this floatin around my journals somewhere, if i can find it i'll post it. I liked this a lot, seems like we share some of the same views, anyways i like the imagry and flow and it all just fits perfect. Really nice work man!

Die_verse
    djb u got talent for the 2 pieces ive read of yours...i like this topic alot. i was thinking of writing something like this buh i couldnt lift my piece to illness. this was def ill.

Your flow/structure was a little off in some places buh still the piece was on point

i agree with wat ur sayin here to...word

Battle Record
    7-6
    thanks guys i will work to improve my structure on the next one. anymore feedback?
    Follow at

Music --->>>>

Talksick
    Yo this was a good read.. Nicely done.. Coulda made some multies, but the flow and content was nice, and mostly creative.. Like you said to my drop, I say the same to yours.. I'd like it more in audio.. Nun the less, it gets a 7.5/10..